美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第11集第8期:骂人有治愈性
日期:2019-03-26 08:13

(单词翻译:单击)

When did you get here?
你什么时候到的
Uh, just a couple of hours ago.
几小时前
This is really impressive.
真的好厉害
I, I, uh, I just wanted to see if I could do it.
我只是想看看自己能否做得来
How's it going?
进行得怎么样
Ah, it's harder than I thought.
比我想象中的要难
I curse a lot. It's very therapeutic.
我经常骂人 非常有治愈性
How's Washington?
华盛顿怎么样
Um, I curse a lot. It's very therapeutic.
我经常骂人 非常有治愈性
Uh, Caleb said he saw you there.
凯勒说他看到你在那里
- Oh, yeah? You guys talk? - Uh, now and then.
-是吗 你们平时有联系吗 -偶尔吧
We went, uh, we went fishing last summer.
去年夏天我们一起去钓鱼了
- Seriously? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -真的
We're the brotherhood of ex-boyfriends.
我们这群前男友都成了兄弟会
We gotta stick together.
我们得互相支
00:15:30,510 --> 00:15:32,530
So, you in town for your mom's campaign?
你回来是为了你妈妈的竞选吗
No, uh, I got a request from the state of Pennsylvania.
不是 我收到了宾夕法尼亚州的要求
They would like my opinion on something.
他们想听听我对某件事的意见
Ali's trying to get Charlotte out of the hospital.
艾莉想让夏洛蒂出院
Yeah. We're here to talk to the court.
是的 我们是来参加公诉会的
We?
我们
Aria, Em, Hanna, and me.
艾瑞亚 艾米 汉娜和我
All of you in one place at one time.
你们四个同时出现在一个地方

分享到
重点单词
  • cursen. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端 vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使受罪 vi
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • therapeuticadj. 治疗的
  • campaignn. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动 v. 从事运动,参加竞
  • impressiveadj. 给人深刻印象的
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲