美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第13集第9期:不喜欢吃食堂
日期:2019-06-04 16:53

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm surprised you'd use the word upsetting.
我很惊讶你用烦心这个词
Most people on social media assume that you're celebrating.
社会媒体的大多数人认为你在庆祝
Well, the media's gonna create the narrative they wanna tell.
媒体会叙述他们想要说的事件
So you object to that narrative?
所以你对他们所叙述的事表示反对
No, what I object to
不 我反对的是
are people who are desperate to find a connection.
人们不顾一切地想要找到事情之间的联系
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
有时一根雪茄只是一根雪茄
Can you excuse me for just a moment?
抱歉失陪一下
Sure.
没事
- What are you doing here? - My mom's in trouble.
-你怎么来了 -我妈妈有麻烦了
Emily.
艾米莉
Mom, what's the matter?
妈妈 什么事
Maybe you can explain this.
也许你能解释一下这封信
Was it all just lies? I mean, all the..
都是谎话吗 所有的...
- all the details from - Mom, please.
-所有的细节 -妈妈
I must've looked like an idiot, sending you care packages
我肯定很像个白痴 给你寄食品包裹
because you didn't like the food in the cafeteria.
因为你不喜欢吃食堂的东西
When did you drop out?
你什么时候退学的

分享到
重点单词
  • desperateadj. 绝望的,不顾一切的
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • narrativen. 叙述,故事 adj. 叙事的,故事体的