影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第97期:她是杀人犯?
日期:2012-07-08 11:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Alison:I went back to that memorial to say I was sorry.
我回水池那儿 是想跟她说一声对不起
There were horrible things in that letter,
信里我说了很多难听的话
and I didn't mean them.
但都不是真心的
Suddenly she was gone, and...
突然她就不在了
I loved her as more than a friend.
我爱她 不是普通朋友的那种爱
I just never had the chance to tell her in the right way.
但我一直没有合适的机会告诉她
Girls:Give her the letter back. Give it back to her now,
把那封信还给她 现在就还给她
Or I swear to god,
否则我对天发誓
I will rip your head off!
我会亲手扭掉你的脑袋
Cop:Sorry, I can't.
抱歉 我不能
And we're not leaving this room
除非你告诉我
until you tell me what you were doing
为什么要带着艾莉森的纪念水池碎片
carting around pieces of Alison's memorial.
否则谁都不准离开
Alison:I took them because they
我带着它们是因为
were the only things that weren't broken.
它们是唯一不会破碎的东西
Mother:What's going on in here?
这里发生了什么
Why aren't they in the locker room with the other kids?
为什么她们没和其他孩子一起呆在休息室
Cop:Who are you?
你是哪位
Mother:Her mother. I mean, if this is the school's idea
她的妈妈 如果保证我孩子的安全
of keeping my child safe, I'm glad I came back.
是学校的主意 我很高兴我回来了
Honey, why is she crying?
宝贝儿 她为什么哭
Girls:He accused her of killing Alison.
他指控她杀了艾莉森

重点解释

妙语佳句:

more than:超过

This city has a population of more than 1,000,000.

这个城市人口超过一百万

in the right way:正当地(有效地)方式

You're not going about it in the right way.

你做此事的方法不对。

swear to god:对天发誓

I swear to God I had nothing to do with it.

我可以对天发誓,这跟我一点关系也没有。

accuse of:控告, 谴责

He is accused of make treasonable remarks.

他被指控发表叛国性的讲话或讲演。

人物介绍:

Toby Cavanaugh由Keegan Allen演。
全名Keegan Phillip Allen,美国演员,目前正在ABC FAMILY的剧集pretty little liars出演作为Toby Cavanaugh。曾经在Big Time Rush的名为“Big Time Jobs”剧集中出演。
  
2011年3月28日,keegan正式上升为pretty little liars第二季中的常规演员。

There’s not much we don’t like about Toby Cavanaugh on Pretty Little Liars. Between his good looks and sweet personality, any girl would be lucky to date him! While we’ve always admired Toby’s appearance, there's more to him than meets the eye. He’s quickly shed his dark and mysterious image to become one of the hottest and most caring guys on Pretty Little Liars. Spencer was smart to snag him!To show our love for Toby, we’ve rounded up his top traits:10.   
Toby Cavanaugh在PLL里几乎十全十美,我们没有理由不爱他.他外表帅气、性格温和,哪个女孩要是能和他约会那真是太幸运了!虽然我们一直十分羡慕Toby的帅气,但他远远没有表现的那么简单。能够迅速隐藏自己黑暗神秘气息,使得他成为PLL里最惹人爱,最贴心的角色之一。Spencer看上他真是太有眼光了!为了表达对Toby喜爱,我们下一期将会列举他的十个特点。

考考你:(答案可从文中找到)

我爱她,不是普通朋友的那种爱。

但我一直没有合适的机会告诉她。

他指控她杀了艾莉森。

上期答案: http://www.kekenet.com/video/201207/189411.shtml

This has nothing to do with Toby!
You had no right to read that.
Tell her how you wanted to punish Alison for rejecting you.

分享到
重点单词
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • appearancen. 外表,外貌,出现,出场,露面
  • shedn. 车棚,小屋,脱落物 vt. 使 ... 流出,散发
  • mysteriousadj. 神秘的,不可思议的
  • accusev. 指责,控告,谴责
  • populationn. 人口 ,(全体)居民,人数
  • memorialadj. 纪念的,追悼的 n. 纪念碑(堂), 纪念仪式