影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第77期:假装愉快
日期:2012-06-17 22:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

台词赏析:

This concert should be great.
这场音乐会一定会很棒
Most important thing about a band is the name.
一个乐队最重要的就是名字
I should know, 'cause I had one.
我懂这个 因为我以前玩过乐队
You had five guys in Greg Samson's garage.
格雷格·萨姆森的车库里一共才你们五个
What was the name?
叫什么名儿
We had the best name ever-- Tick Beaudine.
绝对是最好的名字 提克大盗
It was some guy I saw in Western when I was a kid.
那是我孩提时代在西部片里看到的名字
Guys, we should get going.
朋友们 我们该走了
Thanks for the pizza, Noel. Don't put it away.
谢谢你的披萨 诺埃尔 别收起来
It'll be perfect room temperature when we get back.
我们回来时它正好是室温
That's the guy back with the crazy bread.
一定是送美味面包来了
No! No, it's too late for that.
不 不用了 来不及吃了
I paid for crazy bread, I want my crazy bread.
我付了钱 就该尝美味面包
Can you at least pretend to be having a good time, for me, please?
你能至少假装 玩得愉快吗 就算为了我 拜托
I'm having a great time.
我玩得很开心啊
Aria, the lights in this house are dimming because of all the energy you're sucking out of the air.
艾瑞亚 房间里的灯光 都受你的黑暗能量影响而变暗了
Okay, well, I'm doing the best I can.
好了 我尽力了
Look who's here.
看看谁来了
It wasn't the crazy bread. Hi.
不是美味面包 嗨
Hey, Lucas.
嘿 卢卡斯
Uh, I just came by to tell you
我只是顺路来告诉你
that the thing that we were talking about worked out.
我们讨论过的那件事成功了
Oh. Good.
很好
You can look at it if you want.
如果你想看的话你可以先看看
Okay.
好吧

重点解释

词汇精解:
pretend(+to):
vt. 假装,伪装; 假称; 装扮
vi. 扮演; 自称; 假装,矫作
adj. 仿制的
Don't pretend to know [understand] when you don't.
不要不懂装懂。
pretend, simulate的同异:这些动词均有“假装”之意。
pretend: 指公开表示的与心里想的与客观实际不符合,含公开承认其虚假的意味。
He does not pretend to be a genius.
他并不自命为天才。
simulate: 主要指模仿他人或他物的样子,假装具有他人或他物的特点。
Some moths simulate dead leaves.
有些蛾拟态为枯叶。
重点词汇:
put away:把…收起;储存,积攒
The fruit should be carefully put away.
水果应小心存放起来。
常用词组:
put across:使被理解:陈述以使被清楚地理解或迅速地接受
tried to put her views across during the hearing.
在听讼过程中试图使她的观点能被清楚地理解
put by:储存…备用:节约以供后来的使用
My grandmother puts by her fresh vegetables.
我的祖母把她的新鲜蔬菜搁在一边存下来
put (one) in mind:想起
You put me in mind of your grandmother.
你使我想起你的祖母
put (one's) finger on:认出,识别
I can't put my finger on the person in that photograph.
我认不出照片中的那个人
词组辨析:
due to, owing to, because of, thanks to的同异:这些词组均表示“由于”之意。
due to: 用于较庄重的书面语中,侧重"起因于",在句中多作表语,有时作状语。
The boss gave him the push due to his careless work.
由于他工作不细心,老板解雇了他。
owing to: 可以和due to换用,但在句中多作状语,也可作表语。
Owing to engine trouble,the plane had to make a forced landing.
由于发动机出了毛病,飞机不得不进行迫降。
because of: 着重某种原因的理由,在句中通常作状语。
Because of the coldness of the weather we stayed indoors.
我们因天气寒冷呆在家里。
thanks to: 突出一种感激之情,含"多亏"意味。
I am feeling better now, no thanks to you.
我现在觉得好些了,并非由于你的帮助。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • temperaturen. 温度,气温,体温,发烧
  • bandn. 带,箍,波段 n. 队,一群,乐队 v. 绑扎 v
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • concertn. 音乐会,一致,和谐 vt. 制定计划,通过协商达成
  • simulatevt. 假装,模仿
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • geniusn. 天才,天赋
  • carelessadj. 粗心的,疏忽的 n. 不关心的,粗心的[反]a