《美少女的谎言》第3季第176期:是你放的火?
日期:2013-05-25 23:25

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Okay, please tell me no one else bought that.
你们应该都不相信她的话吧
I'm just glad it's over with.
我只是高兴终于水落石出了
Meredith thought that we did that.
梅雷迪斯以为是我们干的
So Mona did us a favor. We did not ask for it.
也就是说梦娜不请自来帮了我们
We definitely don't owe her anything.
所以我们不欠她什么
I wouldn't call anything that Mona does a favor.
依我看梦娜做的事绝对不是帮忙
You know her better than any of us, Hanna.
我们四个人中你最了解她了 汉娜
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think there's more to the story.
我觉得事情肯定没这么简单
Lucas, can I talk to you for a minute?
卢卡斯 有时间聊聊吗
Not now, Hanna.
现在不行 汉娜
Look, I know it was you last night in the basement.
我知道昨晚地下室那个人是你
I'm not gonna tell anyone.
我不会跟别人说的
I just... Why were you there?
我只是...你为什么会在那里
I was looking for something.
我过去找东西
Listen, we shouldn't be seen together. By who?
不能让别人看到我们在一起 别人是谁
Who do you think?
你觉得是谁
Listen, if you wanna take the chance,
听着 如果你想冒冒险
and believe that Mona is cured,
相信梦娜已经好了
go ahead, drink the kool-aid.
那你随便 尽管听她的话
No one is sipping her cuckoo juice.
没人会任由她摆布
I've seen you talk to her.
我看见你和她说话了
So what if I talk to her? I know better than to trust her.
和她说话怎么了 说话不代表就相信她了
Lucas, why are you so freaked out?
卢卡斯 你为什么这么害怕
The question is, why aren't you?
问题是 你为什么不害怕
Have you tried stopping her?
你有没有尝试阻止她
I couldn't.
我没能阻止
What do you mean, stop her?
"阻止她"是什么意思
Lucas, you didn't...
卢卡斯 不会是你...

重点解释

Listen, if you wanna take the chance,听着,如果你想冒冒险

take the chance:冒风险; 碰运气

Let's take the chance and buy these goods.

让我们冒冒风险,就买这些货物吧。

I suppose it's worth it to take the chance.

我觉得冒一下险值得。

常用短语:

on the chance that希望能够

I vainly went there on the chance I might see him.

我去那儿是指望能看到他。

by chance偶然

He had a slip of tongue by chance.

他偶然说走嘴。

chance upon偶然发现

If you happen to chance upon that document, let me know.

如果你碰巧发现了那文件,请通知我。

Lucas, why are you so freaked out?卢卡斯,你为什么这么害怕

freak out:吓坏了;行为异常

She used to be the most correct person, but then suddenly last year she decided to freak out.

她曾经常是最合适的人选,可是去年她突然变得颓废起来。

He totally freaked out when he saw the armed robbery.

他看到武装抢劫时完全吓坏了。

分享到
重点单词
  • cuckoon. 杜鹃,布谷鸟,咕咕声 n. 傻子,疯子 vt. 发
  • documentn. 文件,公文,文档 vt. 记载,(用文件等)证明
  • basementn. 根基,地下室 n.(新英格兰)特别指学校中的
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失