《美少女的谎言》第3季第114期:艾米丽的前世
日期:2013-03-19 21:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I heard you were leaving.
听说你要走了
You heard wrong.
你听错了
I think Emily has got a very old soul.
我感觉艾米丽的灵魂非常古老
I feel it when I kiss her.
当我亲吻她时就能感觉到
I can hear clocks all over the world running backwards.
我仿佛能听到全世界的时钟倒转
If reincarnation exists,
如果真的有轮回
then Emily was once Cleopatra.
艾米丽前世一定是埃及艳后
Actually, no, I think she proves reincarnation exists.
事实上 正是她证明了轮回的存在
You can definitely trace her back to the pyramids--
你完全可以在她身上找到古埃及的影子
I'm sorry. Your mom let me in.
不好意思 你妈妈让我进来的
Why is your mother defending a murderer?
你妈妈为什么要为杀人犯辩护
Because she thinks that Garrett's innocent.
因为她认为加勒特无罪
Maybe Maya's murderer is still at large.
或许杀玛雅的凶手还在逃
You don't think it's because he started dating your sister?
你不认为是因为他开始和你姐约会了吗
I think you're gonna have to wait your turn.
我认为现在还轮不到你提问
What you told us about Emily,
你告诉我们那晚艾米丽的事时
you never mentioned that Noel was with you that night.
从未提过诺埃尔和你在一起
What else did you lie about?
你还隐瞒了什么

重点解释

Maybe Maya's murderer is still at large.或许杀玛雅的凶手还在逃

at large:未被捕的;在逃的

The escaped criminal is still at large.

逃走的罪犯仍逍遥法外。

Zoo felt obliged to investigate the puma at large.

动物园感到有必要调查逃遁的美洲狮了。

What else did you lie about?你还隐瞒了什么

what else:还有什么

I'd like to know what else needs clarifying.

我想知道还有什么需要澄清。

You can definitely trace her back to the pyramids--你完全可以在她身上找到古埃及的影子

trace back:追溯

Her fear of water can be trace back to a childhood accident.

她很怕水,起因可归于儿时的一次事故。

His fear of snake trace back to an experience in his childhood.

他对蛇的惧怕溯自他孩童时的一次经历。

分享到
重点单词
  • criminaladj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的 n. 罪犯
  • investigatev. 调查,研究 [计算机] 研究
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • tracen. 痕迹,踪迹,微量 vt. 追踪,找出根源,描绘 v