《美少女的谎言》第4季第8集 第16期:无家可归
日期:2014-09-17 09:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

It's not permanent, the injury.
创伤不是永久性的
It's all behind me.
所有事情都过去了
I'm not looking to swim in college and --
我不指望在大学还能游泳
You don't need to sell yourself to me, Emily.
你不需要向我推销你自己 艾米丽
I could write you a glowing recommendation in my sleep.
我闭着眼睛也能为你写一封超赞的推荐信
Emily. -Mom.
艾米丽 妈
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I'm sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰你们了
Oh, this is Zoe, uh, my supervisor for Habitat for Humanity.
这是佐伊 我在仁人家园的监管人
Oh, right, right. It's nice to see you.
对对 很高兴认识你
I figured you were working today.
我知道你今天要工作
What's wrong?
有事儿吗
I had to meet with a second adjustor,
我得去会见一个助理调停员
and it looks like we're not gonna be back
看来几个月之内我们是
in our house for months.
回不了家了
But I need to get this to the police,
但是我得把这个送去警局
and I was wondering if maybe...
我在想也许...
Yeah, I understand. You shouldn't have to walk in there.
我明白 你没必要再踏进那个地方
I'll drop it off.
我会送过去的
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll see you back at home.
我们家里见了
Well, back at the motel.
不对 是汽车旅馆见
Yeah.
是的
It was really great to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
You too.
我也是
You're living in a motel?
你们住在旅馆吗
Yeah, just for now.
是的 暂时的

重点解释

I'm not looking to swim in college and --我不指望在大学还能游泳

look to指望; 依赖

People look to the day when world peace will be reality.

人们期待着世界和平实现的那一天。

I look to be with my parents soon.

我希望不久就能和父母亲在一起。

相关短语look back to回顾

Grown ups often look back to the old days.

成年人常常回想过去的日子。

Look back to the old,if you would learn the new.

温故而知新。

You're living in a motel?你们住在旅馆吗

live in住进

He had to live in the shadow of his famous father.

他不得不在他那有名望的父亲的庇护下生活。

I can live in clover when I get that position.

我得到那个职位便可过上优裕的生活。

分享到
重点单词
  • permanentadj. 永久的,持久的 n. 烫发
  • shadown. 阴影,影子,荫,阴暗,暗处 vt. 投阴影于,跟踪
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • humanityn. 人类,人性,人道,慈爱,(复)人文学科
  • glowingadj. 灼热的,热情的,强烈的 动词glow的现在分词
  • interruptv. 打断,打扰,中止,中断 n. [计算机]中断
  • habitatn. (动植物的)产地,栖息地
  • recommendationn. 推荐,介绍