《美少女的谎言》第4季第16集 第11期:艾丽最喜欢你了
日期:2015-06-11 22:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey.Hi.
嗨 你好
I figured you'd want this back. Thank you.
我猜你想把这个拿回去 谢谢
What happened in here?
这儿发生了什么
Oh, a water pipe burst in the basement.
地下室爆了一根水管
So this is where everything's kind of living here for now.
所以就把所有东西放到了这里
This is a nice pool table.
这台球桌不错
We used to have one like it in my house.
我们家原来有一个一模一样的
Yeah, my dad left it here.
这是我爸爸留下的
I never really played much, though.
但我不怎么玩
So, I was... I was gonna call you today.
我今天本来打算联系你的
Check in, see how you're doing.
就想问问你最近怎样
Oh, I'm good. Yeah, I'm really good.
我很好 真的很好
Um, do you have to be somewhere?
你急着走吗
Or can you stick around to play a game or two?
想留下来打几轮台球吗
Yeah. Sure, why not?
好啊
Do you wanna rack them or should I?
我来摆球还是你
You got it.
你吧
Ali said she missed you the most.
艾莉说她最想你
You were her favorite.
她最喜欢你
Nobody loved her as much as you.
没有人像你那么爱她
She gave you a choice. To stay or to go with her.
她让你选择 留下来或者和她走
Before she left, she kissed you.
她走之前 亲吻了你

重点解释

We used to have one like it in my house.我们家原来有一个一模一样的

used to过去常常,曾经

Jack used to assist Mary in her lessons.

杰克过去常常帮助玛丽学习功课

I weigh less than I used to.

我的体重比以前轻了。

Or can you stick around to play a game or two?想留下来打几轮台球吗

stick around在附近徘徊(停留)

A young man is sticking around waiting for the daughter of our neighbor.

一个年轻人正在附近逗留,等待我们邻居的女儿。

Stick around for a while-the boss will soon come back.

就留在这里别走,老板很快就会回来的。

分享到