美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季5集第9期:诡异玩偶
日期:2018-09-26 08:50

(单词翻译:单击)

I like. Are, uh, dolls your thing?
我喜欢 你喜欢玩偶吗
No. Actually, I find them pretty creepy
不是 其实我觉得它们很诡异
but, um...it's this new thing I'm trying.
但也算是我刚开始尝试
Embracing the creepy.
接受诡异
Oh, I get it.
我懂了
I, um, did this project last year, where I took vegetables
我去年做了一件事 拿些蔬菜
and did a photo progression as they rotted.
等它们腐烂拍了一组图
That sounds pretty cool. How'd it turn out?
听上去很棒 结果如何
I had a smelly apartment and a major fruit-fly problem
公寓馊了 闹果蝇灾
but other than that it was okay.
但其他还行
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Sorry, uh, the shadow was across your face
抱歉 你脸上阴影交错
and I just couldn't help myself.
我情不自禁就拍了
In honor of us diving into things that scare us..
为了庆祝我们投入到我们害怕的事情中
...would you be up to having dinner with me tonight?
你今晚想和我共进晚餐吗
Clark, uh..
克拉克
that's a really nice offer, but I can't.
你真是一番好意 但我不行
I'm just.. I'm not dating.
我只是 还不想约会
At least not for a while.
至少得缓一阵子
This past year has been really difficult
过去一年很难过
and without having...to go into all the details--
我还走不出这些事情

分享到