美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第17集第17期:追踪泄密来源
日期:2020-03-23 21:29

(单词翻译:单击)

Then I now pronounce you husband and wife.
现在我宣布你们结为夫妻
Dad, you may kiss mom.
爸 你可以亲妈妈了
But remember, you're doing it in front of your daughter.
但要记得 这是你们女儿面前
It can't be Mona.
不可能是莫娜
You don't know that. I do.
你怎么知道 我知道
I made it clear, if she messes with this family
我说明白了 如果她想搞垮这家人
she's gonna be back underground breathing through a straw.
她肯定会小心翼翼暗中行事
Okay, so what? You think Sara Harvey did this?
那怎么 你觉得是莎拉.哈维干的吗
Forgive the intrusion, but I just got off the phone with Gil.
抱歉打扰了 但我刚和吉尔通完电话
What did he say? Maybe you should come inside.
他说什么 你也许该进来说话
I am inside. What did he say?
我就在屋子里 他说了什么
Christine Phillips hired an expert who tracked the source of the leak.
克莉丝汀.菲利普雇了专家追踪泄密来源
What is going on?
怎么回事
It was traced back to your IP address, Spencer.
追踪显示是你的IP地址 斯宾塞
What?
什么
That doesn't make any sense.
这不可能
I haven't touched this laptop all day.
我一整天都没碰过这台笔记本
I was with Caleb watching your speech
我和凯勒在酒吧里
on his computer at the brew--
一起用他的电脑看你的演讲
Spencer, please, don't lie to me.
斯宾塞 你就别骗我了

追踪泄密来源.jpg


You must have hacked into their system.
肯定是你黑进了他们的系统
That's how you knew about my diagnosis.
所以你才知道我的调查分析的
No, mom, that's not how I knew--
不 妈妈 我不是那样知道...
No, she didn't do it.
不是她做的
I did it.
是我
I leaked it.
是我泄露的
Is that true?
真的吗
Caleb, why are you saying this?
凯勒 你为什么这么说
Do you understand what this means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
They were prepared to do the same to you.
他们准备对你做同样的事

分享到