美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第17集第7期:还没原谅我
日期:2020-02-28 10:29

(单词翻译:单击)

Okay, listen, there's no pressure, okay?
别觉得有压力
It was just this crazy idea that your mom and I have.
这是我和你妈妈疯狂的想法而已
It's not that I don't want to.
不是说我不想
I just, I don't want Mike to feel left out or anything.
我只是不想迈克觉得被冷落了
Oh... don't worry about Mike.
别担心迈克
Your brother's not coming.
你弟弟不会出席的
Why? Why, I thought he said he was gonna try to--
为什么 他不是说他会尽量
I just think he's not, not so happy about this.
我觉得他对我们复合并不是很开心
That is insane. Why wouldn't he want
疯了吧 为什么他不希望
you and mom to be back together?
你和妈妈复合
Possibly because he has never forgiven me for why we broke up.
也许当初我导致我们离婚 他还没原谅我
He doesn't trust that I won't hurt her again.
他不相信我不会再次伤害你妈妈
Well, it's his loss
那是他的损失
Because it's gonna be a very special day.
因为那会是很特别的一天
I'll work on the ceremony tonight.
今晚我就研究婚礼的事
She got her first text.
她第一次收到了短信
Wait, so now this freak thinks that Alison's hiding
等等 现在这个疯子认为艾莉森
something about the murder too?
对谋杀案也有所隐瞒吗
That doesn't even make sense.
完全不明所以
Well, if it is Sara Harvey, she's probably furious
如果是莎拉.哈维干的 那她也许
that Alison's talking to us again.
不爽艾莉森又跟我们和好了
Why is Melissa just sitting there in her car?
梅丽莎为什么坐在车里
Wait.
等等
Turns out my trip was a huge success.
看来我这一次去的非常成功
Polls show a 12% gain.
民意调查显示增长了百分之十二
I'm more persuasive than I thought.
想不到我这么有说服力
Hail to the conqueror.
胜利者万岁
Hey, do you, umm, have that
你的旧行李箱上
luggage tag on your old suitcase?
挂有行李牌吗
Gil said you really need to submit it if you want--
吉尔说如果你想报销 你真的要递交
Forget about it. The trip's already paid for.
算了吧 这趟旅行的钱已经付过了
Put the funds toward mom's victory party.
把钱留着给妈妈开庆功会吧

还没原谅我.jpg


Hey, umm, how did you break your suitcase?
你的行李箱怎么弄坏的
What? I told him about it.
什么 我跟他说了
'Cause he just really likes to fix things.
因为他真的很喜欢修东西
What makes you assume I broke it?
你为什么觉得是我弄坏的
Well, when did you notice it was broken?
那你什么时候发现箱子坏的
When I pulled it out of the cab from the Philly Airport.
我在费城机场从出租车里拿出来时发现的
The idiot took every bumpy, potholed street
那个笨蛋司机为了避开棒球观众热浪
to avoid baseball traffic.
走了条坑坑洼洼的路
Have a nice walk. Bye.
慢慢散步吧 拜

分享到