《美少女的谎言》第4季第12集 第1期:让妈妈安心的男朋友
日期:2014-12-13 10:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Thank you.
谢谢
No. Don't thank me yet.
不 先别谢我
They probably made it yesterday.
咖啡很可能是昨天剩下的
Not for the coffee.
不是因为咖啡
For the way you've taken care of Hanna.
因为你一直照顾着汉娜
I don't worry about her as much when she's with you.
她和你在一起 我会安心很多
Mrs. Marin, you didn't deserve any of this.
玛琳夫人 您本不该受这些苦的
But I've watched the way that you've handled it.
不过我已经目睹了您是如何挺过来的了
Hanna never settles.
汉娜从不会任人欺凌
When she goes after something, she's fearless.
一旦她有想做的事 必定无所畏惧
Now I know where she gets that.
现在我知道是谁遗传给她的
Well, I've had my moments, I promise you.
我也曾风光一时 真的
Yeah, but you didn't break.
没错 而且你现在也一样
Caleb, after all that we've been through,
凯勒 经历了这么多事
you can call me Ashley.
你可以叫我艾什莉
I don't know what the hell is taking so long.
哪里需要这么久啊
I can't wait any longer.
我等不下去了
Here they come.
他们来了

重点解释

For the way you've taken care of Hanna.因为你一直照顾着汉娜

take care of照顾; 照料

He's old enough to take care of himself.

他大了,能照顾自己了。

I'll take care of your children while you are away.

你不在时我会照顾你的孩子的。

I don't worry about her as much when she's with you.她和你在一起,我会安心很多

worry about担心; 烦恼

Don't worry about that mark, it will brush off.

不要为那个污渍操心,那是可以刷得掉的。

Don't worry about the printing; that's my parish.

别担心打印的事,那是我的工作范围。

I can't wait any longer.我等不下去了

any longer(不)再

I cannot endure listening to that any longer.

我再也不耐烦听那一套了。

You can't keep up the pretence any longer.

你不能再假装下去了。

分享到