《美少女的谎言》第4季第9期:托比对斯宾塞的爱
日期:2013-11-05 19:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

He was shot multiple times.
他遭多次枪击
And the place that he was killed was a different location
案发现场同尸体发现地
than where the body was found.
不在一处
Says that time of death... thank you...
上面说死亡时间 谢谢
was between ten and midnight.
在十点至午夜间
Which is when we were at the lodge.
正是我们在小屋的时间
So, we can't use that as an alibi.Eat.
所以我们不能用它做不在场证明 吃吧
And "A" Knows that they're going to
A知道他们会
figure out that fire was arson.
查出是有人纵火
And who would believe that we were there and we didn't start it?
谁会相信我们在场却不是纵火者
You see this? It's a fork.
看这个 是个叉子
You can use it to eat the breakfast
你可以用它来享用
your boyfriend just cooked for you.
你男朋友刚为你做好的早餐
I love the way that sounds.
好喜欢你这么说
You calling yourself my boyfriend.
你称自己是我的男朋友
Eat. I am.
快吃啦 正在吃呢
This is perfect.
这样真好
Not just the food. You being here.
不仅是早饭 还有你也在这里
Is there any more coffee?
还有咖啡吗
It goes against my better judgment.
我觉得你最好不要再喝了
But this is your last cup, okay? Promise.
最后一杯 好吗 好哒
All right.
好吧

重点解释

And "A" Knows that they're going to figure out that fire was arson.A知道他们会查出是有人纵火

figure out想出;解决

The boy can't figure out the algebra problems.

这个男孩做不出这道代数题。

It didn't take the children long to figure out the correct answer.

孩子们没有花很多时间就算出了正确的答案。

your boyfriend just cooked for you.你男朋友刚为你做好的早餐

cook for为某人煮饭

Mom is out.Can you come over and cook for me?

妈妈出去了,你能过来给我做饭吗?

They need some one to cook for them.

他们需要有人给他们做饭。

It goes against my better judgment.我觉得你最好不要再喝了

go against违反; 对 ... 不利

Don't do anything that should go against his will.

不要做违背他心意的事。

I wouldn't advise you to go against the director.

我反对你和经理对着干。

分享到
重点单词
  • arsonn. 纵火,纵火罪
  • directorn. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • multipleadj. 许多,多种多样的 n. 倍数,并联
  • alibin. 不在场证明或辩解,托辞 v. 辩解,找托辞开脱
  • algebran. 代数学
  • judgmentn. 裁判,宣告,该判决书