影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第16期:躲着托比
日期:2012-04-05 20:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Go ahead, answer it.
接呀
We know who it can't be from.
反正肯定不是A打来的
Hanna.
汉娜
It's my dad!
是我爸爸
Hey, dad.
嗨 爸爸
Has she... even, like, talked to her dad
自从他爸爸离开她们之后
since he walked out on them?
她还曾跟她爸爸说过话吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Hanna and her father, it's one of those
汉娜和她爸爸是那种
"Don't ask, don't tell" situations.
不闻不问的关系
We shouldn't stare at her. Come on.
我们别盯着她看了 走吧
My brother's post just showed up on my loop.
我哥哥刚更新了状态
You added him as a favorite?
你加他好友了
Yeah. Moment of weakness.
是啊 心软了
Sorry.
不好意思
My fault.
我的错
I wonder if we just bumped into "A."
我在想我们刚刚会不会是撞见了A
It doesn't matter.
那不重要了
We're done with "A," Right?
我们不会再和A有交集了 不是吗
Right. Yeah.
对哦 是啊
But I'm still staying out of Toby's way.
但我还在躲着托比
Yeah, and Jenna's.
还有詹娜
I guess that's the safest thing to do.
我想那是最保险的选择吧
There was no way I was coming back to Pennsylvania
我不可能回了宾夕法尼亚州
and not seeing you,
而不去看你
But if you've got something you have to do...
但如果你有事的话
No, dad, I haven't got anything.
没 爸爸 我没事
Then I'll come by, pick you up at seven.
那我七点去家里接你
How's that sound?
怎么样
Sounds great. I'll tell mom.
太好了 我会跟妈妈讲的
Um... Dad?
爸爸
Yes?
怎么
Did mom...?
妈妈有没有
Did your mom what, honey?
你妈妈有没有什么 甜心
You know, never mind. I'll see you tonight.
没事 晚上见
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜

重点解释

go ahead
1.先走
You go ahead and I am coming.
你先走一步,我就来。
2.取得进展
He's going ahead fast.
他进展很快。
2.继续
3.上!上!上【口】

go-ahead
名词 n. 【口】
1.前进
2.进取心;有进取心的人
3.许可

walk out on:
遗弃
He just walked out on his wife and family without saying a word.
他一句话也没说就遗弃了妻子和儿女。
How could she walk out on her kids?
她怎么能遗弃自己的孩子呢?

stare at:
1.目不转睛地看, 凝视, 盯着
The teenagers stare at him.
那些孩子望着他。

show up:
1.揭露;暴露
I intend to show up this liar.
我打算揭发这个说谎者。
2.出席;露面
Uncle George didn't show up for our wedding because he forgot.
我们的婚礼,乔治叔叔没有来,因为他忘了。

bump into:
固定词组 ph.
1.【口】无意中遇到
I'm so sorry to bump into you.
对不起,我撞到你了。
Be careful not to bump into other cars.
小心别撞到其它车子。

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • intendvt. 想要,计划,打算,意指
  • liarn. 说谎者
  • weaknessn. 软弱
  • starev. 凝视,盯着看 n. 凝视 v. 显眼,(毛发
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.