《美少女的谎言》第4季第60集:货真价实的答案
日期:2014-03-31 20:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》第四季第四集

Look, I understand that Hanna's worried about her mom,
我知道汉娜很担心她妈妈
but I want to find out what Melissa's doing
但我要去查查梅丽莎做了什么
just as much as she does.
就像她查我们一样
More.
我们得查到更多
We have to know what she was doing with Jenna and Shana.
必须弄清她 詹娜以及莎娜都干了些什么
Melissa's not gonna tell us anything.
梅丽莎不会告诉我们任何事情
We need some leverage.
我们得用点手段
What kind of leverage? Her mask.
什么手段 她的面具
If we can blindside her with it,
用面具攻其不备
maybe can shake some real answers out of her.
也许可以从她那里探出点货真价实的答案
I'm just trying to understand what happened here.
我只是想知道到底是怎么回事
Listen, I gotta go. Okay.
我先挂了 好的
We'll come up with something tomorrow.
明天我们再想想办法
'night. Night.
晚安 晚安
He tells me Social Services is asking questions about my family.
他说社会福利署会要问我家里一些事
The look on his face... I know.
他那个表情... 我懂
I've seen that look from people in town.
镇上的人都是那种表情
We'll deal with that.
我们会解决好的
There's nothing to feel ashamed of,
没有什么好感到羞愧的
but when you see that look--
但当你看到那种表情...
I know. We'll deal with that.
我明白 会解决好的
It's just gossip.
只不过是流言蜚语罢了
I'm worried about Emmy.
我很担心艾米
You realize she's lying to us.
你能看出来她在撒谎吧
I know. - Why is she lying?
我知道 -她为什么要撒谎

重点解释

Look, I understand that Hanna's worried about her mom,我知道汉娜很担心她妈妈

worry about担心; 烦恼

I don't think you need to worry about this.

我认为你不必为这事担心。

We'll come up with something tomorrow.明天我们再想想办法

come up with提出;想出

The programmer come up with a solution to the system problem.

程序员想出了一个解决系统问题的办法。

He could not come up with a proper answer.

他想不出一个合适的回答。

We'll deal with that.我们会解决好的

deal with讨论;处理

I have a huge pile of letters to deal with.

我有一大堆信件要处理。

分享到
重点单词
  • leveragen. 杠杆(作用,力量),举债经营 v. (使)举债经营
  • gossipn. 流言蜚语,闲话,爱说长道短的人 vi. 散播(流言
  • maskn. 面具,面罩,伪装 v. 戴面具,掩饰,遮盖
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • solutionn. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液