《美少女的谎言》第4季第5集 第4期:离真相越来越近
日期:2014-05-03 20:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

How much do you think a spin-doctor like that cost?
你觉得一个公关专家收费多少
It's the Hastings,
是海斯汀家请的
so I'm guessing it costs than your car.
估计比你的车还贵
Guys, this isn't about money, okay?
姐妹们 这与钱无关
I mean, the last thing on my mind right now
我现在最不想做的事情
is trying to sell myself.
就是去推销我自己
With everything that went down with Melissa,
经历了梅丽莎身上发生的一切
and Tippi being birdnapped.
还有蒂皮被绑架
Don't even bring up that singing canary.
更不用说那个唱歌的金丝雀
Parrot. Whatever.
是鹦鹉 随便了
We don't have the bird or the beast.
反正鸟什么的我们都没有
Now that Melissa's gone, we have very little to go on.
现在梅丽莎走了 线索太少了
Well, if Melissa was telling the truth about anything,
如果梅丽莎说的都是真的
then we should be following the Ali trail.
我们应该接着查艾利这条线索
And that trail ends with "Board shorts."
这条线索在"短裤哥"那里就断了
And our only way of finding him
唯一能找到他的方法
was through Tippi's phone number.
就是通过蒂皮的手机号码
I've already spent days
我查那个该死的号码
researching that stupid number.
查了好几天了
I can't find a single thread that links Wilden, Ian,
还是没发现什么能把威尔登 伊恩
or Garrett to York County.
或者加勒特与约克县联系在一起
Hold up.
等一下
Wait, there's a college there, I just saw it.
那里有所大学 我刚才还看到了
Cicero. Cicero College.
西塞罗 西塞罗学院
Is there a contact number?
有联系电话吗
Yeah.

That's interesting.
真有意思
Yeah.What?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, look.
你们看
The area code and the prefix are the same.
区号和这个的区号是一样的
Looks like we just got a little closer.
看来我们离真相又近了一步

重点解释

I mean, the last thing on my mind right now is trying to sell myself.我现在最不想做的事情就是去推销我自己

right now立刻;马上;就在此刻

The boss is in no humor to talk to you right now.

此刻老板没有心情同你说话。

Don't even bring up that singing canary.更不用说那个唱歌的金丝雀

bring up提出

These are matters that you can bring up in committee.

这些问题你可在委员会中提出。

Now that Melissa's gone, we have very little to go on.现在梅丽莎走了线索太少了

go on继续;往前走;发生

Will they go on a picnic next week?

他们下星期将去野餐吗?

Let us go on to the next item on the agenda.

让我们继续讨论议程上的下一个项目。

分享到
重点单词
  • canaryn. 金丝雀,加那利舞,加那利白葡萄酒,告密者
  • agendan. 议事日程
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • threadn. 线,细丝,线索,思路,螺纹 vt. 穿线于,穿过,