《美少女的谎言》第4季第8集 第7期:一切困难都会过去的
日期:2014-08-31 21:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hello?
您好
Hello. You have a collect call
您好 您有一通付费电话
from an inmate in a correctional facility.
来自于劳改所的犯人
Ashley Marin.
阿什利·玛琳
If you wish to accept and pay for the call,
如果您希望接通并支付这次通话
please press three now.
请按三
Hanna.
汉娜
Mom. Are you okay?
妈妈 还好吗
So far.
还好
Veronica told you about the bail
维罗妮卡告诉你保释
and how they're gonna move me?
和转移我的事情了吗
Yeah. Yeah, she told me.
是 她告诉我了
I don't want you to worry about this, sweetheart.
我不想你担心 宝贝
We are going to get through this.
我们会撑过去的
I miss you.
我想您了
I miss you.
我也想你了
We are going to be all right.
我们会没事的
God, it's not fair.
天啊 这不公平
They can't take you away like this.
他们不能就这么把您带走
Right now it's not fair, but things can change.
现在的确不公平 不过会有转机的
Yeah. Yeah, they can.
是的 会有的
Veronica's gonna bring you here tomorrow
维罗妮卡会明天带你来
so we can say...
我们就可以道...
So I can see you, okay?
我就可以看见你了 好吗
Okay.
好的

重点解释

If you wish to accept and pay for the call,如果您希望接通并支付这次通话

pay for偿还; 付款

I took out an overdraft to pay for my new car.

我用透支来付新汽车的钱。

In a weak moment, I agreed to pay for her holiday.

我一时心软同意了支付她度假的费用。

I don't want you to worry about this, sweetheart.我不想你担心

worry about担心; 烦恼

Don't worry about the printing; that's my parish.

别担心打印的事,那是我的工作范围。

It doesn't signify, so you needn't worry about it.

这无所谓,你不必担心。

We are going to get through this.我们会撑过去的

get through通过;度过

The candidates didn't all get through.

报考者没有全部通过。

I found it difficult to get through to Frank.

我发现要让富兰克理解很困难。

分享到
重点单词
  • bailn. 杓,保释,保证金,担保人,把手 vt. 往外舀水,
  • signifyvt. 表示,预示,意味着,象征 vi. 有重要性
  • collectv. 收集,聚集 v. 推论 adv. 接收者付款
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自