《美少女的谎言》第4季第6集 第6期:梦娜出现没好事
日期:2014-06-13 23:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Guys.
姐妹们
Ugh. Mo' mona, mo' problems.
梦娜一来 麻烦就来
Can I talk to you?
我能和你说句话吗
Where the hell have you been?
你去哪里
I'm sorry, that wasn't a question.
很抱歉 刚才那句不是请求
I need to talk to you. Alone.
我要和你说句话 单独
You said we were in this together,
你说我们是同一战线的
and then you just disappeared.
然后你就消失了
Whatever you have to say to Spencer,
无论你要对斯宾塞说什么
you can say to all of us.
都可以给我们说
Have it your way.
恭敬不如从命
I've been tracking down my missing RV.
我一直在寻找我丢失的房车
That's where I've been.
不然我还能去哪里
Toby took it. He gave it to "A",
托比开走了 他交给了A
but spencer already knew that.
斯宾塞早就知道了
She's been covering for him.
她一直在给他打掩护
You're lying.
你骗人
I'm really not.
我还真没骗人
Then you'd better have proof.
你最好有证据
Look, I'll take heels over a hoodie any day of the week,
每一天 我都会踩着高跟穿着连帽衫
but just 'cause I'm not "A" Anymore,
但别以为我不再是A
doesn't mean I can't recon your asses
就代表我在需要的时候
when I need to.
无法侦察你们的动向
So, yeah, I have proof.
综上 我有证据
Spencer, say something.
斯宾塞 说句话
It's true.
是真的

重点解释

I've been tracking down my missing RV.我一直在寻找我丢失的房车

track down跟踪追捕; 追查

I'm trying to track down my old Aunt Maud.

我正试图寻找到我那年迈的婶婶莫德。

It took the police several days to track down their quarry.

警方用了几天时间追查到案中目标。

She's been covering for him.她一直在给他打掩护

cover for 为 ... 打掩护

His business was a cover for drug dealing.

他的商行是进行毒品交易的幌子。

Can you cover for me on friday?

星期五能不能请你替我个班?

分享到
重点单词
  • coveringn. 覆盖物,遮避物 adj. 掩护的,掩盖的
  • quarryn. 采石场,猎获物,出处,被追逐的目标 v. 挖出,苦
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务