影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第46期:我要走了
日期:2012-05-10 09:18

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听<<

Hey.
你好
The homecoming queen is leaving?
返校节王后要走了吗
Nominee, and yeah, sort of.
提名而已 不过 我是要走了
Isn't that kind of like
这是不是有点像
Han Solo abandoning the Millennium Falcon?
汉·索罗抛弃千年隼号
Uh, honestly, I have no idea.
说实话 我不懂你在说什么
Why are you leaving?
你怎么也要走了
Got enough photos for the yearbook.
因为年鉴照片拍差不多了
You came just to take photos?
你来就为了拍照
Yeah. And to cast my vote for you.
是啊 还为了投你一票
Listen, um, I left a check for the band
我把给乐队的支票
at the office where I work.
丢在办公室了
Would you mind driving me there and back?
你能开车带我去拿一下吗
It's either that or watch
好啊 反正回去也就是
the new hoarders episode with my parents, so yeah.
跟我爸妈一起看《储物狂》
Here, uh, you look cold.
给 你看起来有点冷
Thank you.
多谢
Let's go.
走吧
There's a lot of anxiety in these cards.
这些牌透露了很多焦虑不安的情绪
Are you a worrier?
你在为什么担心吗
Spencer?
斯宾塞
Hmm?

Question.
问你呢
Yeah, I guess so.
我想是的
This indicates a journey.
塔罗牌显示了一场旅行
It's unclear whether it's a journey
不确定是来自过去
from the past or in the future,
还是未来
But I'm seeing an image.
但可以预见的是
You could be taking care of someone.
你得照顾某些人
They could be... hurt.
他们可能 会被伤害

常用词汇

原文:Nominee, and yeah, sort of.提名而已 不过 我是要走了
sort of:1.有几分,有那么点儿
I sort of thought you might say that.
我多少料到你也许会那么说。


cast:投票

yearbook:毕业留念册,年鉴

hoarder:贮藏者

episode:连续剧的一出

分享到