《美少女的谎言》第3季第49期:我们是一伙的
日期:2012-12-25 21:40

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hannah.
汉娜
Hey. Where's Paige?
佩奇在哪
Getting stitches. Um, this is Nate,
在缝针 这位是内特
Maya's cousin.
玛雅的表哥
Hi. Hey.
你好 你好
Nate, would you mind getting us some coffee?
内特 能帮我们拿杯咖啡吗
They said it was gonna be a while.
医生说还要好一会呢
Yeah. Thanks.
好 谢谢
I thought spencer was here. She was.
我以为斯宾塞在这 她刚刚还在
She bumped into Wilden and he scared her off.
结果碰上了威尔登 就被吓跑了
This was at the church?
这是在教堂发现的吗
Is it yours?
是你的吗
Mine had a rip in the pocket that I sewed with a pink--
我那件的衣兜破了 是用粉线...
thread.
补的
This is mine.
这是我的
Well, it hasn't been anywhere near a fire.
我们烧衣服的时候没发现它
How did this get to the rummage sale?
它怎么出现在义卖上了
That can't be a coincidence.
这绝不是巧合
Spencer was right -- this "A" definitely has an agenda.
斯宾塞说的对 A绝对是有预谋的
When did you take it off that night?
你那晚什么时候脱下它的
Because you didn't have it on at the graveyard, Emily.
艾米丽 在墓地时你可没穿着它
When we found you you were shivering.
我们发现你时 你冻得发抖
I know I wore it to Spencer's house. That's all I remember.
我只记得我穿着它去斯宾塞家
Did you have it in Jenna's car?
你在詹娜车上时 还穿着吗
Did you leave it there?
是不是落在车上了
Because if she's our pal now,
她要是和我们是一伙的
why didn't she just give it back to you?
那她为什么不还给你
I don't know. Maybe...
我也不知道 或许...
maybe Jenna wasn't the only person I saw that night.
或许那晚我见过的人不只詹娜

重点解释

She bumped into Wilden and he scared her off.结果碰上了威尔登就被吓跑了

bump into:巧遇, 不期而遇

The bus bumped into the back of the car.

公共汽车砰的一声撞上了一辆汽车的後部。

I really am so sorry to bump into you.

撞着你了真是非常抱歉。

scare off:吓跑, 吓退

He lit afire to scare off the wolves.

他点起火把狼吓跑。

If you make a noise, you'll scare off the animals.

如果你弄出声响就会把动物吓跑。

When did you take it off that night?你那晚什么时候脱下它的

take off:脱掉

However hot it is, he will not take off his coat.

无论多热,他也不会脱掉外衣。

分享到
重点单词
  • threadn. 线,细丝,线索,思路,螺纹 vt. 穿线于,穿过,
  • coincidencen. 巧合,同时发生
  • agendan. 议事日程