美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第16集第14期:一种牺牲
日期:2020-01-29 11:48

(单词翻译:单击)

It's fine. Go ahead.
没关系 去吧
I got stuff I need to finish, anyway.
反正我也还有事要做
Are you sure? Yeah. Sure.
你确定 对 我确定
Will I see you at the apartment?
我们在公寓见吗
Where else would I go?
我还能去哪
Don't turn into a Sybil.
不要变成另一个西比尔
You can drink coffee this late and it won't keep you awake?
你这么晚了喝咖啡不会睡不着吗
It's tea.
这是茶
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我能跟你谈谈吗
I wanna thank you and the others
我想感谢你们
for staying in town, helping with the investigation.
留在镇上 帮助调查
We didn't have much choice.
我们也没有其他选择
I know you've all got your own lives, things to do
我知道你们都有自己的生活 有事要做
and staying in Rosewood has got to be a sacrifice.
留在玫瑰镇绝对算是一种牺牲了
It certainly is for me.
反正对我来说肯定是的
It's not like we're strangers here.
我们对这里也不算陌生了
No, it's not.
对 不陌生
So, what do you think of the old town?
那么 你觉得家乡怎么样
Has it changed much?
变化大吗
In some ways, yes. In other ways, not so much.
某些方面变了 有些方面也没怎么变
I'll tell you one way it's different.
我来告诉你一个变了的地方
What happened to Charlotte Dilaurentis
发生在夏洛蒂.迪劳伦提斯身上的事
that is the first homicide we have had here in five years.
是我们这里五年来的第一起凶杀案
All that time you and your friends weren't here,
你和你朋友离开的这么长时间里
no murders.
从来没有过
But when everybody gets together..
但是当你们聚到一起...

一种牺牲.jpg


...I just think that's a very interesting statistic,
我只是觉得这个概率很有趣
don't you?
你不觉得吗
I don't know about statistics.
我不懂什么概率
I just know that Alison deserves some answers.
我只知道艾莉森应该得到一些答案
I'm glad you feel that way.
我很高兴你这么觉得
So, if I have to take steps to keep all interested parties
那么 如果我需要采取一些手段确保
here in Rosewood till this is resolved,
有关方面在破案前都留在玫瑰镇
I know you'll understand.
我相信你能理解的
Don't let your tea get cold.
茶凉了就不好了

分享到