《美少女的谎言》第4季第13集 第22期:我是个可怕的人
日期:2015-04-17 21:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

She's gone but she's not gone.
她失踪了 但就像从未离开一样
And we can't get away from her.
我们无法摆脱她
And I'm so tired of being Sara's friend.
我真的不想再做莎拉的朋友了
Just...sucks the life out of you.
这就像在吸干你的生命一样
I understand how you feel.
我懂你的感觉
No, you don't.
不 你不懂
I wished Sara was dead before she disappeared.
在莎拉消失之前 我就希望她能死掉
I told you I am a terrible person.
我说过 我是个可怕的人
I have to go. - No, you don't.
我得走了 -你不必走
It's time. - No! It's not.
到时间了 -不 没到
Your watch is broken.
你的表坏了
It's late.
时候不早了
Well then take me with you.
那你带我一起走
I can't.
我不能
Then I'll follow you.
那我就跟着你
Don't.
不行

重点解释

And we can't get away from her.我们无法摆脱她

get away from离开, 逃脱

He is skipping out of town to get away from the cops.

他匆匆出城,以免落在警察手里。

She struggled to get away from her attacker.

她挣扎著想摆脱那个侵犯她的人。

And I'm so tired of being Sara's friend.我真的不想再做莎拉的朋友了

be tired of厌倦; 厌烦

She is tired of her husband's stock jokes.

她听厌了她丈夫那些陈腐的笑话。

I'm tired of it, the same old story.

我已经厌倦了,都是老一套。

分享到