《美少女的谎言》第4季第70集:不好的气场
日期:2014-04-18 21:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

How long have you been working here, Dr. Palmer?
您在这里工作多久了 帕默医生
Oh, well, they let me, um, do some research here,
他们让我在这里做研究
but I'm not formally affiliated with the staff.
但我不算正式员工
But you live here, don't you?
可您不是住在这里吗
Ye-yes.
是啊
Yes, I live here.
我住在这里
Are you sure you won't have a macaroon?
你真的不要来一块马卡龙吗
Oh, no. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Sorry I bothered you.
抱歉 打扰了
No. It-- it's no bother.
不 没那回事
It's always nice to have visitors.
有人来访总是好事
Come back, all right? But...
欢迎再来
Bring your mother next time.
下次和你母亲一起来吧
I'd love to see her again.
我很想再见见她
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Will you tell her to stay away from that girl?
能让她别和那个女孩来往吗
What girl?
哪个女孩
The girl!
就是那个
That blond girl.
金发的女孩
There's something wrong with the air around that one.
她周围的气氛有问题
Very troubling.
很让人担忧

重点解释

Will you tell her to stay away from that girl?能让她别和那个女孩来往吗

stay away from 离 ... 远点

Why did you stay away from school?

你为什么缺课?

The naval officer asked him to stay away from the base.

那位海军军官让他离开基地。

but I'm not formally affiliated with the staff.但我不算正式员工

affiliate with交往

Jack is affiliated with good fellows.

杰克与好人结交。

He has been affiliated with the company since 1981.

自从1981年起他已成为该公司的一员。

Oh, well, they let me, um, do some research here,他们让我在这里做研究

do research做研究工作

He stayed on at university to do research.

他留在大学里做研究工作。

分享到
重点单词
  • basen. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急
  • affiliaten. 附属机构,分公司 vt. 使隶属于,接纳,追溯 v