《美少女的谎言》第3季第285期:逃离
日期:2013-09-13 21:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Spencer's hurt?
斯宾塞受伤了
Why did they take her to Radley?
他们为什么把她送到拉德里去了
We don't know.
我们也不知道
They found her at a campsite.
他们在一个营地里找到了她
And she's not allowed visitors because they're doing some sort of
她现在正在做什么评估
evaluation on her.
所以不允许探访
I'm canceling New York.
我不去纽约了
Wait, you're not gonna go to the seminar?
等等 你不去那个研讨会了吗
Mom, you have to go.
妈妈 你必须去
It's not a good time for this.
现在不合适
It's exactly the right time.
现在就是最合适的时候
Hanna, it's not just a promotion.
汉娜 这不仅仅是升职
I told you, we'd have to relocate, move to New York.
我跟你说过了 我们得搬家去纽约
Get out of Rosewood. Right.
离开玫瑰镇 是啊
Which means, get away from Wilden.
也意味着 离开威尔登
It can't be that easy, just leaving.
不是直接离开那么简单
Well, I'm a big fan of the easy way.
我就喜欢这种简单的处理方式
We can't just run away.
我们不能直接逃开
Just go to the seminar. Please.
去研讨会吧 拜托
And then we'll decide what to do later.
然后再决定接下来怎么做
I don't want you alone in this house while I'm gone.
我在外地的时候不想你一个人在家
I'll just stay at Emily's.
我去艾米丽家住
Mom, it's only for a few days.
妈妈 只有几天而已

重点解释

And she's not allowed visitors because they're doing some sort of evaluation on her.她现在正在做什么评估所以不允许探访

some sort of某种

He's pulling some sort of trick.

他不定在耍什麽花招。

He must be planning some sort of sabotage.

我去看看哪儿有什么惊喜等着我们。

Well, I'm a big fan of the easy way.我就喜欢这种简单的处理方式

a big fan of喜欢,对...感兴趣

He is a big fan of the NBA games.

他是 NBA 的铁杆球迷。

I'm not a big fan of musicals,but i love that show.

我对音乐不太感冒,但我喜欢那出音乐剧。

Mom, it's only for a few days.妈妈,只有几天而已

一些(用于可数名词之前)

She read me a few extracts from her own new novel.

她把她自己的新小说念了几段给我听。

Only a few of my friends were informed about it.

这件事只有我的几个朋友知道

Why did they take her to Radley?他们为什么把她送到拉德里去了

take sb to somewhere 把某人带到某处

That lane will take you to his house.

你从那条小巷就可以走到他家。

He would take you to the ends of the earth.

他愿带你到天涯海角。

分享到
重点单词
  • informedadj. 见多识广的 v. 通告,告发 vbl. 通告,
  • relocatev. 重新装置,再配置,放在新地方
  • promotionn. 晋升,促进,提升
  • sabotagen. 怠工,破坏活动,破坏 vt. 从事破坏活动,妨害,
  • evaluationn. 估价,评价