《美少女的谎言》第4季第11集 第3期:A的计划被破坏
日期:2014-11-15 19:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hanna, come on, don't let Tanner freak you out
汉娜 别这样 别被坦纳提到的
about a muddy shoe.
那只脏鞋子吓到了
It's probably not even why she came here.
她可不是为了这才过来的
Oh, really? It was about the baked ziti?
真的吗 难道真为了通心粉而来的
No, look, "A" put that shoe in Emily's house
那更不可能 我跟你说 A因为梦娜的疯狂举动
'cause Mona made a crazy move.
才把鞋子丢在艾米丽的家
Why does "A" care what Mona says?
A为什么要在意梦娜说的话
Because her confession screwed with "A's" perfect plan
因为梦娜的自首破坏了
to frame your mother.
A陷害你妈妈的完美计划
Yeah, and Tanner's just fishing to see
没错 坦纳只是想探探我们的口风
if we were the ones who put Mona up to it.
看看我们是否是这件事的幕后黑手
She's been after me since that "guilty" video
自从认罪视频被送到警察局之后
was delivered to the police.
她就盯上我了
Okay, she's just trying to scare us into spilling something.
她只是想恐吓我们让我们吐出点实情
Yeah, well it worked. My breakfast.
那她算成功了 吐的实情就是我的早饭
We need to put Cece on Tanner's radar.
我们得让坦纳注意到茜
How are we supposed to do that?
那要怎么做呢
Just invite her into the crawlspace?
请她去看看地下室吗
No, we are gonna go into the crawlspace
不 我们亲自去地下室
this afternoon, after school,
就在今天放学之后
and hopefully find some proof
希望能找到些证据
that Cece's back in town and living down there.
证明茜茜回来了 并且住在那里
If we go down there, Mrs. D. Is gonna start asking questions.
如果我们去了 迪劳伦提斯夫人会怀疑的
Well Mrs. D. isn't gonna be there
迪劳伦提斯夫人不会在场
'cause Hanna's going shopping with her.
因为汉娜要和她一起去逛街
For what? Things to wear while visiting my mother
买什么 我妈妈服苦役时
on a chain gang?
我去探监时穿的衣服吗
No. Tonight's dance.
不 是今晚的舞会的衣服
Spencer! I am not going to that hoedown!
斯宾塞 我才不去那个乡村舞会呢
Okay? I cannot leave my mother alone.
我不能丢下我妈妈一个人
You don't have to go to the hoedown.
你不用去舞会
You just have to waste an hour or two with Mrs. D.
你只要花一两个小时
trying on bolo ties, okay?
和迪劳伦提斯夫人一起试试领带就行了
And you two are gonna meet me underneath the house at 4:00.
而你俩四点和我在地下室碰面
Okay.
好的

重点解释

Hanna, come on, don't let Tanner freak you out about a muddy shoe.汉娜 ,别被坦纳提到的那只脏鞋子吓到了

freak out极度兴奋;疯了;颓废;吓坏了

We are going to freak out if you don't show up!

如果你再不来,我们都快发疯了。

This ordinary quiet guy just freak out and shoot ten people.

这个平时温和的家伙简直发疯了,开枪打死了十个人。

How are we supposed to do that?那要怎么做呢

supposed to猜想会; 应该

I'm supposed to be there at five.

我得五点钟到那儿。

You're supposed to pay the bill by Friday.

你最晚在星期五结清这笔帐。

'cause Hanna's going shopping with her.因为汉娜要和她一起去逛街

go shopping购物

I usually go shopping on Sundays.

我通常星期天购物。

She and her mother got on the gig to go shopping.

她和母亲坐着轻便双轮马车去购物。

分享到
重点单词
  • tannern. 制革工人
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • framen. 框,结构,骨架 v. 构成,把 ... 框起来,陷