《美少女的谎言》第4季第16集 第20期:艾瑞亚怀疑伊兹拉
日期:2015-06-23 21:10

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I wish I could come home to this every night.
真希望我每天回家你都在
So you have fun with Curtis?
你和柯蒂斯玩得开心吗
Yeah, it was great catching up with him.
是啊 我们聊得很开心
You know, I'm starving. Do you want like pizza or something?
我饿了 你想吃披萨吗
Yeah, pizza sounds good.
好啊 披萨挺好的
Great.
那好
Did you come in on the last train?
你是赶最后一班车回来的吗
Yeah, I just made it.
是啊 刚好来得及
Uh, I'm gonna wash up.
我先去洗澡
Jake saw you today.
杰克今天见到你
Saw me where?
在哪里见到我的
Outside the Grille.
在栅格咖啡厅外
Said that you were talking to some woman.
说你在和某个女人说话
Actually, he used the word screaming.
其实他说的是 你当时在狂吼
Did you even go to Philadelphia?
你今天到底去没去费城
No.
没去
Who's the woman, Ezra?
那女人是谁 以斯拉
Maggie's lawyer.
是麦琪的律师
Maggie's lawyer?
麦琪的律师
Why were you meeting with her?
你为什么和她见面

重点解释

So you have fun with Curtis?你和柯蒂斯玩得开心吗

have fun with玩得开心

Do not focus on these little things and have fun with your kids.

别计较这些琐碎的事情,好好享受和孩子一起玩的时光。

Yeah, it was great catching up with him.我们聊得很开心

catch up with赶上

We have done all we could to catch up with them.

我们已经尽了一切可能来赶上他们。

I have to work hard to catch up with the other students.

要想赶上其他同学,我得特别努力才行。

Uh, I'm gonna wash up.我先去洗澡

wash up用水洗(碟子、锅等),洗脸和手等

Will you help me to wash up all these pots and pans?

帮我洗洗这些锅碗瓢盆好吗?

The tide had washed up cargo from the wrecked ship.

潮水把遇难船上的货物冲到了岸边。

分享到