《美少女的谎言》第3季第23期:他没本事挖坟墓
日期:2012-11-20 20:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Wow, Jenna. All this time you could see.
詹娜 你一直都能看见
It was the only protection I had.
只有这样才能保护自己
I'm sorry.
很对不起
Maybe I'll hear that from your father tomorrow too.
也许明天你爸也会这样跟我道歉
You're seeing him? We made lunch plans.
你们要见面吗 我们约好共进午餐
I guess I have you to thank for that.
这还多亏了你呢
Spencer, did you call the hospital?
斯宾塞 你给医院打电话了吗
Are they sending the records?
他们把记录传过来了吗
There aren't any records.
根本就没什么记录
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
It means Melissa didn't lose her baby in June.
梅丽莎六月没有流产
You're big on games, but get this straight:
你是游戏高手 但你听清楚了
Do not not mess with Hanna.
不要再招惹汉娜了
I've decided to defend Garrett Reynolds.
我决定为加勒特·雷诺兹辩护
This is the man who killed my best friend.
就是这个男人谋杀了我最好的朋友
He killed the girl Emily was in love with.
他还杀了艾米丽深爱的女孩
Accused of killing them.
是被指控谋杀了她们
Do we really believe that Jenna was off on a joyride that night?
难道那晚詹娜只是开车兜风吗
It was her plan to take Emily to Ali's grave all along.
她早就预谋好带艾米丽去艾莉的墓地
Seemed to me like she was scared of someone.
我觉得她好像很怕某个人
And it seemed like she was blind for five months when she wasn't.
她装了五个月的瞎子
For purposes of my head not exploding,
为了不让我的头脑炸掉
could we just say that she is telling the truth?
我们就假定她说的是事实
Well, that would mean that we would cross her off the new "A" List.
这就是说她从"A"的新嫌疑名单上除名了
Then who's still on it?
那还剩下谁呢
Lucas?
卢卡斯吗
No way.
不可能
He might be a little unhinged lately,
他最近是有点不正常
but he's not capable of digging up a grave.
但他没本事去挖坟墓
Guys, all roads lead back to the black swan.
各位 所有的线索又回到黑天鹅了
We know that she was working with Mona,
詹娜跟梦娜是一伙的
the sketches were in her lair.
草图都在她老巢里
Spencer, mom wants to know if you want anything else.
斯宾塞 妈问你们还要点些别的吗
Uh, no. Thank you, mom.
不用了 谢谢妈妈

重点解释

妙语佳句:

He killed the girl Emily was in love with.他还杀了艾米丽深爱的女孩。

in love with:与 ... 相爱

I fell in love with her at first sight.

我第一眼见到她就爱上了她。

It is said that Jenny is in love with Tom.

据说詹妮正在和汤姆恋爱。

Accused of killing them.是被指控谋杀了她们。

accused of:被控犯有 ... 罪

She was accused of sheltering a murderer.

她被指控隐匿凶手。

He was accused of trying to torpedo the talks.

他被指责试图破坏会谈。

Seemed to me like she was scared of someone.我觉得她好像很怕某个人。

be scared of:害怕, 唯恐

The child was scared of the fierce looking dog.

这孩子害怕那条外表凶恶的狗。

I was scared of slipping on the ice.

我害怕在冰上滑倒。

考考你:

他还杀了艾米丽深爱的女孩。

我觉得她好像很怕某个人。

上期答案:

We're all rooting for her to succeed.

When we picked you up you kept calling me "Arlene.

分享到
重点单词
  • capableadj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的
  • protectionn. 保护,防卫
  • graven. 坟墓,墓穴 adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄重的
  • defendv. 防护,辩护,防守
  • lairn. 野兽的巢穴,躲藏处
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a