《美少女的谎言》第3季第297期:我想要退缩
日期:2013-09-24 13:03

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I knew who I was when they found me.
他们找到我的时候我知道自己是谁
And I knew that my family and friends would be worried.
我也知道我的家人和朋友们会担心
But I just...
但我
I wanted to fold up and stop.
我想要退缩 想要放弃
I didn't, I didn't wanna think anymore.
我什么 我什么也不愿意去想
You were overwhelmed.
你受了严重的打击
Yeah, well, I wasn't Spencer Hastings
是的 我一整天都没有做
for almost a whole day, and...
斯宾塞·海斯汀 然后
nobody else showed up to take the job, so...
没人来接替我做这事 所以
guess I'm stuck with it.
我想还是得我来做
Because you're the only person in the world that can be you.
这是因为你是唯一的斯宾塞·海斯汀
You don't have to rub it in.
你没必要哪壶不开提哪壶
I'm sorry, this can't be very entertaining.
对不起 我知道这个谈话不会很欢快
I mean, there are people here with real problems.
我是说 这里的人是真正的有病
Just like you.
和你一样
Yeah, just like me.
对 和我一样
I, uh...

I fell down in the woods.
我在树林里奔跑的时候
When I was running.
我摔倒了
I fell down, and I looked at the ground, and I...
摔倒后 我看着大地 我
saw my hand, and my sleeve, and...
看着我的手 我的袖子
the little button on my sleeve.
袖子上的纽扣
And some dirt,
还有一些土
and an old acorn, and I said to myself:
一些橡树果 于是我对自己说
"Okay, if this is the last thing that you ever see,
好吧 要是这就是你最后看到的景象
I can handle that.
我也满足了

重点解释

I fell down in the woods.When I was running.我在树林里奔跑的时候我摔倒了

fall down跌倒

The toddler tried to walk but kept falling down.

那小孩学著走路但老是跌跤。

I heard someone fall down from the stairway.

我听到有人摔下楼梯。

I wanted to fold up and stop.我想要退缩,想要放弃

fold up失败

The team folded up in the last part of the season.

球队在那个比赛季节的后半段时间里连连失败。

nobody else showed up to take the job.没人来接替我做这事

show up揭露;露面,出现

What puzzles me is why they didn't show up.

令我百思不解的是他们为什么没有出现。
I'm stuck with it.还是得我来做

be stuck with 常用被动态; 意为被 ... 烦扰缠身,无法摆脱; 困于 ...

I'm stuck with my sister for the whole day.

我一整天都让妹妹给缠住了。

Why am I always stuck with the washing-up?

干吗总是要我洗餐具?

分享到
重点单词
  • entertainingadj. 引起乐趣的,娱乐性的,令人愉快的 n. 招待,
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • foldn. 折层,折痕 vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱 vi.
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • acornn. 橡实,橡子