影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第70期:不要故作矜持了
日期:2012-06-09 12:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

台词欣赏:

Aria:Okay. It is the time for you to get back to the land of the living.
好啦 你也该出去散散心了
Hanna:You just want me to go so you can go with Sean.
我去了 你就能和肖恩一起去了
It's not true! And...
瞎说
Even if it is a little bit true,more reason for you to come.
就算有这么回事你去了也不错啊
Aria:I don't know.
天知道
Hanna:Aria, what's not to know?
艾瑞亚 干嘛不去呢
It's not like I'm setting you up with my dud cousin Raymond who makes miniature furniture for a hobby.
我又不是要撮合你和我那天天瞎鼓捣小饰品的表哥雷蒙德
This is Noel Kahn.
他可是诺埃尔·卡恩
He was your biggest crush all through middle school,and now he's asking you out,so stop pining for the fjords and "carpe hottie."
你上中学就一直花痴 他现在他终于要约你出去了 你就别再故作矜持了
Aria:It's not about the fjords.
这不是矜持
Hanna:Then what's the problem?
那是为什么
Aria:The problem is...
因为
I just can't do this right now.
我现在还不能去
Hanna:Well, now is all I've got.
我只能争取到现在
Aria:Maybe in a few weeks.
也许过几周就行了
Hanna:Can't you at least get over the guy by tomorrow night?
你明晚去见见他又不会怎么样
Aria:Hanna, look, my family just blew up. Understand?
汉娜 我家现在一团糟
Hanna:Well, I thought this would take your mind off of it.
我还想靠这个来安慰安慰你
Aria:I'd love to get my mind off of it, but I can't.
我也想 但现在不行
Hanna:Later.
那待会见
Aria:Later.
回见

重点解释

词汇精讲:

miniature:

名词 n.

1.缩样;缩图;小型物

Eg.He has a miniature of the Eiffel Tower on his desk.

他的书桌上放着一座埃菲尔铁塔的模型。

2.微型画;小画像

Eg.Mr. Hunter collects early English miniatures.

亨特先生收藏早期英国人物小画像。

3.微型图画绘画术

形容词 a. :小型的;微型的;小规模的

Eg.The little girl has miniature furniture for her dolls.

小女孩还有供洋娃娃用的迷你型家具。

及物动词 vt.:是...的缩影

重点词组解析:

set up:

1.竖立;建造

Eg.Set up their rules consciousness.

树立他们的规则意识。

2.建立,创立

Eg.A new government was set up after the war.

新政府于战后成立。

视野拓展:

1.set up sth.:创建...(组织、机构等)

Eg.They set up a supervisory institution.

他们设立了监察机构。

2.set sb up:也有设局欺骗的意思

Eg.Did she buy that brassel set her up?

她是不是相信是布拉赛尔陷害了她?

3.set sb up:还有掇合两人,介绍两个认识(多指男女二人),当掇合讲时同意的词组还有fix sb up, hook sb up

Eg.Well, what about the guy you set her up with?

嗯,你给他找的那家伙怎么样?

4.set a foot wrong:犯错误

Eg.He seems never to have put a foot wrong.

他似乎从不犯错。

5.set a term to:给...定期限

Eg.They had set a term to the contract.

他们已给合同定了期限。

pine词组解析:

pine for:渴望;十分盼望

Eg.Unaccustomed to city life, they pined for their own farm.

由于不习惯城市生活,他们非常想念自己的农场。

pine away:消瘦下去

Eg.She seems to be pining away.

她似乎日益消瘦

日常用语:

I just can't do this right now.

我现在还不能去。

Look, my family just blew up. Understand?

我家现在一团糟。

分享到
重点单词
  • miniaturen. 缩图,小画像 adj. 小型的
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • huntern. 猎人,猎犬,猎马,搜寻者 Hunter: 亨特(姓
  • pinen. 松树,松木 vi. 消瘦,憔悴,渴望
  • settingn. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲 动词
  • hookn. 钩状物,勾拳,钩 v. 钩住,弯成(钩装),当妓女
  • crushv. 压碎,碾碎,压榨 n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤,迷恋
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • consciousnessn. 意识,知觉,自觉,觉悟
  • institutionn. 机构,制度,创立