《美少女的谎言》第3季第305期:托比是不是好人
日期:2013-10-02 21:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'm just being weird.
我只是状态不好罢了
Overly sensitive. I'm fine.
多愁善感了 我没事
You never told this to the police?
你从来没有告诉过警察
Of course I did.
我当然告诉他们了
But I made up my own mind about who went after her that night
但是我隐瞒了那晚纠缠她的人
and I kept that to myself.
没有告诉任何人
Well, who?
是谁
Why? Mom, how could you not say anything?
为什么 妈妈 你怎么能隐瞒呢
Because if Jason went after us,
因为如果杰森来找我们
exposing your father as his, too,
说你爸爸也是他的生父
It'd be my family breaking down in the middle of the night.
那半夜崩溃的就是我的家庭了
So, you still believe Jason?
所以 你还是相信杰森的
No, I don't. Not anymore.
不 不再相信了
But I'm starting to wonder about others.
但是我开始怀疑其他人了
I need to ask.
我不得不问
Is Toby not the person that we thought he was?
托比是不是和我们想的不一样

重点解释

But I made up my own mind about who went after her that night但是我隐瞒了那晚纠缠她的人

make up编造;整理

The boy made up a story, it is not true.

这个故事不是真的,是那个男孩编造出来的。

It'd be my family breaking down in the middle of the night.那半夜崩溃的就是我的家庭了

break down毁掉,崩溃

He break down and weep when he hear the news.

他听到这个消息时不禁痛哭起来。

He finally break down under the four-hour's strain.

在四小时的压力下他终于支持不了。

in the middle of在 ... 的中部

She has dropped out in the middle of the race.

她中途退出比赛。

But I'm starting to wonder about others.但是我开始怀疑其他人了

wonder about对 ... 好奇; 对 ... 疑惑; 想知道

Do you often wonder about the future of the world ?

你经常对世界的未来感到好奇吗?

I wonder about why she treated me like that.

我很想知道她为何那样对我。

分享到
重点单词
  • sensitiveadj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的
  • strainn. 紧张,拉紧,血统 v. 劳累,拉紧,过份使用