《美少女的谎言》第3季第75期:英雄没当成
日期:2013-02-03 17:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Jason. What's up?
杰森 怎么了
I, uh, heard you were going to be on the basketball courts.
我听说你要参加篮球赛
Yeah, I was. Pulled myself out of the game.
曾几何时是的 我退出比赛了
Why?
为什么
Figured I'd hurt less people running around the block.
不想上场让太多人受伤
Right. Well, that answers my next question.
好吧 这也回答了我下一个问题
Which was?
什么问题
Are you okay?
你还好么
I'm so sorry that I dragged you into this.
我很抱歉把你牵扯进来
It's not your fault, Spencer.
斯宾塞 不是你的错
You didn't make me walk into that police station.
又不是你让我进警察局的
I know, but I thought that--
我知道 但我觉得
I know. That this piece of jewelry would have ended this.
我懂 那条链子本能结束这一切的
But it didn't, all right?
但事与愿违
Now, instead of being the big hero,
现在 我是英雄没当成
I'm back to being the big screw-up.
结果回到原先的一无是处
Nobody thinks that. Really?
没人会这么想 真的吗
Maybe I should let you pick up my father from the airport.
或者我该让你去机场接我爸
Do your parents think that Garrett is still guilty,
你爸妈还是认为加勒特有罪
or do they think that now it's somebody else?
还是另有其人呢
I don't know what they think.
我不知道他们怎么想
Never have. Well, what do you think?
从不知道 你怎么想的
I think that I'm done looking for answers around here,
我受够在这里寻找蜘丝马迹
that's what I think.
这就是我的想法
I'm not a detective, and I'm not a lawyer.
我不是警探也不是律师
Hey, I, uh, I met Cece Drake this morning.
今早我碰见茜茜·德雷克了
Did you know that she's back in town?
你知道她回来了吗
I heard.
我听说了
I didn't even know that she and Ali were friends.
我都不知道她跟艾莉曾是朋友
She said that you guys spent an intense summer.
她说你们一起度过了一个激情洋溢的夏天
Everything with Cece's intense.
跟茜茜一起干任何事都很激情
Did it end on a bad note?
最后不欢而散吗
You could say that.
也可以这么说
Look, I got to, uh, get home and take a shower.
那个 我得回家洗个澡
I'm gonna be late for his plane.
不然来不及接我爸了
Okay.
好吧

重点解释

I'm so sorry that I dragged you into this.我很抱歉把你牵扯进来

drag into:强迫

She had to be dragged into seeing the dentist.

要她去牙科医生那里看病非得生拉硬拽不可。

She felt she was being dragged into a whirlpool of emotion.

她觉得自己被卷入了感情的旋涡。

Now, instead of being the big hero,现在,我是英雄没当成

instead of:代替;而不是 ...

I made this cake specially, with brown sugar instead of white.

我特别地以红糖代替白糖做了这个蛋糕。

I gave him advice instead of money.

我给了他忠告,而不是钱。

Maybe I should let you pick up my father from the airport.或者我该让你去机场接我爸

pick up:接人

The next morning, my mum came to pick me up.

第二天早上,我的妈妈来接我。

分享到
重点单词
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • intenseadj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的
  • whirlpooln. 漩涡,涡流;混乱,纷乱
  • jewelryn. 珠宝,珠宝类
  • draken. 公鸭;蜉蝣类(等于drake fly)
  • dentistn. 牙科医生
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探