美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第10集第18期:独自承受这一切
日期:2017-06-03 16:36

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

What do you mean? Why do you care?

什么意思 为什么这么关心我

We've never been friends before.

我们以前也不算是朋友


That's not true. I've known you my entire life, Tyler.

别胡说 泰勒 我们从小就认识

We've never been close.Not like this.

我们从来都不是密友 从未像现在这样

I don't know.You just seem like you.

我不知道 只是你看起来

like you kinda need it.

看起来你需要帮助

I was alone when I turned.

我转化的时候 孤身一人

I had no control over my body or,my urges.

我无法控制自己的身体和那种饥渴

And...I killed somebody.

然后 我杀了一个人

I don't want that to happen to you.

我不希望这些事也发生在你身上

I don't want you to be alone.I gotta.Matt.

我不希望你独自承受这一切 我去开门 马特

I know I should have called. I'm sorry.

我知道我应该先打个电话 抱歉

What are you doing here?I don't know.

你怎么来这里了 不知道

But I was driving home from work,and I just--I kinda found myself here.

我下班开车回家 不知不觉就到这里了

Well, are you OK?I--I've been worried about you.

你还好吗 我一直很担心你

I miss you.

我想你

词汇解析

1、control

(对机构、地方、体系等的)控制权,支配权

The restructuring involves Mr Ronson giving up control of the company.

这次改组涉及龙森先生放弃对公司的控制权。

The first aim of his government would be to establish control over the republic's territory.

他这届政府的首要目标是确立对共和国领土的控制权。

控制(能力);支配(能力)

He lost control of his car.

他的汽车失控了。

Some teachers have more control over pupils than their parents have.

有的老师比小学生的父母更能管得住他们。

克制;控制力

He had a terrible temper, and sometimes he would completely lose control.

他的脾气很坏,有时会完全失控。

He was working hard to keep control of himself.

他正努力克制自己。


2、urge

敦促;力劝

They urged parliament to approve plans for their reform programme.

他们敦促议会批准他们的改革方案。

He urged employers and trade unions to adapt their pay settlements to the economic circumstances.

他敦促雇主和工会根据经济条件调整工资方案。

推;拉;催促

He slipped his arm around her waist and urged her away from the window.

他揽住她的腰,拉着她离开了窗边。

'Come on, Grace,' he was urging her, 'don't wait, hurry up.'

“快点啦,格雷丝,”他催促道,“别等了。快点。”

分享到