美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第22集第3期:重拾生活
日期:2016-09-29 18:19

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

He doesn't understand, Anna. It's who he is.He hates all vampires.

他不懂 安娜 他就是这种人 他憎恨所有的吸血鬼

He's just doing what he thinks is right.

他只是在做他认为正确的事情


Are you defending him?No. No way.It's just...

你这是在帮他说话吗 不 不是 我只是

I do understand where he's coming from.

能理解他的初衷

He's convinced all the tomb vampis want revenge on this town,and he's just.

他坚信墓穴里的吸血鬼 想要对小镇进行报复 他只是

he's trying to protect it.They do want revenge.Or, at least, they did.

他只是在设法保护小镇 他们的确要报仇 至少他们有过这种想法

But that's why we separated from them.

所以我们才和他们分道扬镳

My mom wasn't after revenge.She just wanted her life back.

我妈妈不是为了报仇 她只是想重拾生活

I have to get out of this town, Jeremy.You're leaving?

我要离开镇上了 杰里米 你要走吗

But I've been thinking. You could come with me.I could turn you.

但我想你可以和我一起走 我可以把你变成吸血鬼

I mean, you said you wanted me to.Here.It's my blood.

你说过 你想让我这么做 给 是我的血

If you die with it in your system,you'll come back.

如果你死的时候体内有我的血 你就会重生

Anna...I know you,what it's like for you.

安娜 我了解你 明白你的感觉

Being alone, always feeling empty inside,No one to understand.

孤身一人 内心空虚寂寞 无人理解

But when you're a vampire,you don't have to feel that way.

可你一旦变成吸血鬼 就再也不用承受这些了

You can shut it off.I can show you how.

你可以屏蔽掉这些感觉 我可以教你怎么做

I wanted to.I did.But I don't think I can.I'm sorry.

我曾这么希望过 真的 但我做不到 对不起

词汇解析

1、convince

使确信;使信服;使相信

Although I soon convinced him of my innocence, I think he still has serious doubts about my sanity.

虽然我很快便让他相信我是清白的,但是我想他仍然非常怀疑我是否神志正常。

The waste disposal industry is finding it difficult to convince the public that its operations are safe.

废物处理行业发现很难让公众相信其操作是安全的。

说服;劝服

That weekend in Plattsburgh, he convinced her to go ahead and marry Bud.

在普拉茨堡的那个周末,他说服她嫁给巴德。


2、shut off

关闭;关上;使停止运转

They pulled over and shut off the engine.

他们靠边停车熄火。

Will somebody for God's sake shut that alarm off.

看在上帝的份上,谁去关掉那个闹钟吧。

(通常因沮丧而)躲开他人,不见人,不与人来往

Billy tends to keep things to himself more and shut himself off.

比利往往更多地将事情藏在心里,把自己封闭起来。

She shut herself off from all the social aspects of life.

她不参加任何形式的社交活动。

切断,停止(…的供应)

The State Water Project has shut off all supplies to farmers.

州水利工程项目已切断了对农场主的所有供水。

分享到
重点单词
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • revengen. 报仇,报复,复仇愿望,获得满足的机会 vt. 报仇
  • innocencen. 无罪,无知,天真无邪
  • budn. 芽,花蕾 vi. 发芽,萌芽 vt. 使发芽
  • convincevt. 使确信,使信服,说服
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • convincedadj. 信服的
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • disposaln. 处理,处置,布置,配置 n. 垃圾粉碎机
  • separatedadj. 分居;分开的;不在一起生活的 v. 分开;隔开