美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第9集第9期:五月花号
日期:2016-01-31 14:09

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You know?About Bonnie?The first night that you invited me over for dinner,I made the connection.

你知道 关于邦妮的事 你第一次请我过来吃晚饭的时候 我就猜到了

And now Damon knows And for some reason, he wants that necklace.

现在达蒙也知道了 不知道什么原因 他想要那条项链


What does it look like?It's, um, an antique iron setting with a...

是什么样子的 是一个古老的小铁框 中间

With an amber crystal.I know it. It belonged to Katherine.

琥珀色的水晶 我知道那条项链 是凯瑟琳的

Emily gave it to her, which means that...

艾米莉给她的 也就意味着...

What?I don't know But I'm gonna find out.

什么 我不知道 但我会查出来

Let me talk to Damon.Will he tell you?I'll...I'll get it out of him.

让我和达蒙谈谈 他会告诉你吗 我会想办法让他说的

Have you picked a topic?I'll...I'll get it out of him.

你选好题目了吗 没有 还没有 但必须是有关本地的

And non-internet research, so...

还不能在网上搜资料

Well, that's easy. You got all your dad's stuff.

那很简单 你可以看看你爸爸的东西

What stuff?How the Gilberts came over on the "Mayflower" stuff

什么东西 吉尔伯特家族是怎么乘着五月花号来到美洲的

All that family lineage from way back.

家族那悠久的历史

Your dad really loved all that family history stuff.

你爸爸真的很喜欢那些家族历史

It's all boxed up in the closet.Mr. Saltzman.Hey. What's up, man?

都装在储藏室的盒子里 萨尔茨曼老师 嘿 怎么样 伙计

This is my aunt Jenna.Alaric saltzman. it's nice to meet you.

这位是我珍娜阿姨 阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 很高兴见到你

Jeremy was just telling me about his paper.

杰里米刚和我谈到他的论文

Thanks for giving him another chance.Oh, you know, it was my first day.

谢谢你给他第二次机会 哦 今天是我第一天代课

I wanted to make a good impression.

想给大家留个好印象

重点讲解

1、connection

关系;联系

There was no evidence of a connection between BSE and the brain diseases recently confirmed in cats.

没有证据表明疯牛病与最近确诊的猫类脑病有关联。

The police say he had no connection with the security forces.

警方说他与安全部队没有关系。

关于;与…有关

I am writing in connection with Michael Shower's letter.

关于迈克尔·肖尔的来信,现复信如下。

13 men have been questioned in connection with the murder.

有13名男子因谋杀案受到盘问。

关系;人脉

She used her connections to full advantage.

她充分利用了自己的人脉。


2、come over

(尤指奇怪或意外的感觉)支配,影响

As I entered the corridor which led to my room that eerie feeling came over me.

走进通往我房间的走廊时,那种怪异恐怖的感觉包围了我。

I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me.

对不起,我不知道自己是怎么回事。

开始觉得;突然表现得

When Connie pours her troubles out to him, Joe comes over all sensitive.

当康妮向他倾诉自己的烦恼时,乔显得极为体贴。

Now you are coming over all puritanical about nothing.

你太古板了,其实没什么事。

给人以…印象;显得

You come over as a capable and amusing companion.

你给人的感觉是一个能干、风趣的同伴。

He came over well — perhaps a little pompous, but nevertheless honest and straightforward.

他给人的印象很好,可能显得有点自大,不过还是很诚实和直率。

分享到
重点单词
  • companionn. 同伴,同事,成对物品之一,(船的)甲板间扶梯(或扶
  • capableadj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的
  • confirmedadj. 习惯的,积习的,确认过的,证实的 动词conf
  • neverthelessadv. 仍然,不过 conj. 然而,不过
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • necklacen. 项链
  • settingn. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲 动词
  • impressionn. 印象,效果
  • corridorn. 走廊
  • antiqueadj. 古代的 n. 古物,古董