美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第15集第3期:鼓舞斗志
日期:2016-05-16 23:20

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

How do I taste?Oh, so much better than your friends.But shh. Don't tell them.They might get jealous.

我尝起来怎样 比你的朋友好喝多了 嘘 别告诉她们 不然她们会吃醋的

No. Buzzkill bob.Greetings.Can we talk?Yeah.Without the tri-delts.

不 我扫兴的兄弟 你好啊 我们能谈谈吗 好啊 单独谈


Anything you have to say to me,You can say in front of them.

你要跟我说的 她们也都可以听

They're really good at keeping secrets.You're worried about me.That's nice. Don't be.

她们的嘴很严的 你在为我担心 那太好了 别担心我

There's no need. I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?

没有必要 我很好 我怎么会不好呢

It's almost 145 years of one goal get in that tomb.I succeeded.

我等了145年就是为了进那个墓地 我成功了

Granted, Katherine wasn't in there to be rescued,But why dwell?

但是 凯瑟琳并不在里面等着我去拯救 何必再费心机

No, it's so liberating not having a master plan,Because I can do whatever the hell I want.

长期以来的大计突然不存在 就像忽然解放了 因为我可以随心所欲

That's kind of what I'm afraid of.Relax. I haven't killed anyone in-- too long.

我就怕你变成如此模样 放松 我已经很久没有杀人了

those girls end up their dorm with headaches,Think they blacked out.Business as usual.

那些女孩们呢 最后她们会带着头痛躺在宿舍 以为自己昏睡了过去 常用手段

Predictable you didn't pull me over here for a pep talk.So drink up. Spill it, brother.

我猜 你找我谈话不是为了鼓舞我斗志的吧 喝吧 有什么事快说 兄弟

There was a woman you may have known a few years back named Isobel,most came round here from Duke.

有个你几年前认识的女人 叫伊泽贝尔 可能是从杜克大学来小镇的

You wanna discuss the woman in my past seriously?You killed her.What's your point?

你想跟我谈我过去的女人 不是吧你 你杀了她 你想说什么

I just--just wanna know if you remember anything about her.

我只是 只是想知道 你是否还记得她的一些事

Oh, it's like a needle in a haystack, Stefan.Well, think hard. It's important.

大海捞针一样 斯特凡 再好好想想 这很重要

Nothing is important, not anymore.Great chat.

没有什么事是重要的 再也没有了 跟你聊天很开心

I have to go and exploit some women in the name of grief,which I'm sure you understand."TTFN," Said the tri-delt.

我得走了 以悲伤为理由去压榨几个女人 我想你一定很理解的 "回头见"姑娘们要我转达你的

重点讲解

1、end up

(通常指意外地)最终到达

The result was that the engine ended up at the bottom of the canal.

结果引擎最终沉到了运河底。

She fled with her children, moving from neighbour to neighbour and ending up in a friend's cellar.

她带着孩子逃亡,从一个邻居家跑到另一个邻居家,最后逃到了一个朋友的地下室。

最终;结果;到头来

If you don't know what you want, you might end up getting something you don't want.

如果你不知道自己想要什么,到头来你可能得非所愿。

Every time they went dancing they ended up in a bad mood.

每次他们去跳舞,都会不欢而散。


2、exploit

压榨;剥削;占…的便宜

Critics claim he exploited black musicians for personal gain.

批评家声称他压榨黑人音乐家谋求私利。

the plight of the exploited sugar cane workers.

受剥削的甘蔗工人的困境

充分运用;发挥

You'll need a good aerial to exploit the radio's performance.

你需要弄个好天线来发挥广播的性能。

Cary is hoping to exploit new opportunities in Europe.

卡里希望好好利用欧洲的新机遇。

开采;开发;利用

I think we're being very short sighted in not exploiting our own coal.

我认为不开采我们自己的煤是非常短视的做法。

分享到