美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第7集第7期:处境非常危险
日期:2015-12-20 12:24

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You never should have trusted that Logan
你根本不应该相信罗根
Weasel with that watch. How many are we dealing with?
带着怀表消失了 到底有多少吸血鬼
Well, that coroner thinks one.
验尸官说是一个

Something about the wound radius and the jaw pattern Are we in danger?
依据是那脖子和下巴的伤口形状 我们有危险吗
I mean if it found the watch and knows we know
如果它找到表 并且知道我们知情了
And could it come after us?And should I even be saying "it"Or he, or she
它会来找麻烦吧 我都不知道该称"它" 还是"他" 或是"她"
If they have any historical knowledge of the town
如果他们对镇上的历史有些许的了解
And they'll know where the watch come from.
就会知道表是从哪里来的了
So yes, we could very much be in danger.So what do we do?
所以 是的 我们处境非常危险 那我们该怎么做
Just keep quiet, we can't have the entire town aware of this,
保密 千万不能弄得人尽皆知
We need to find him before he finds us.
并在他找到我们之前找到他
Hey, man.I heard they are putting together a search party for Vicki.
好啊 兄弟 听说大家正在满世界地找薇姬
She just called, she's OK.Oh, good. It's great.
她刚才打电话来了 她没事 那太好了
I figured you must've been going out of your mind.
你肯定都快发疯了吧
A little bit, yeah.I was just gonna offer
是啊 差点就疯了 我也正想帮忙
Is there anything I can do?I appreciate it.
有什么我可以帮忙的吗 我很感激
I have got your costume. It's all here.
我帮你拿了服装 都在这里了

重点讲解

1、appreciate
欣赏;鉴赏;赏识
Anyone can appreciate our music.
任何人都能欣赏我们的音乐。
In time you'll appreciate the beauty and subtlety of this language.
总有一天你会体会到这门语言的优美和微妙之处。
领会;了解;认识
She never really appreciated the depth and bitterness of the Irish conflict.
她从来没有真正认识到爱尔兰矛盾的深刻和激烈。
He appreciates that co-operation with the media is part of his professional duties.
他懂得与媒体合作是自己工作职责的一部分。
感谢;感激
Peter stood by me when I most needed it. I'll always appreciate that.
当我最需要的时候,彼得在我身边支持我。我将永存感激。
Thanks, lads. I appreciate it.
谢了,哥们儿。我很感激。
2、trust
信任;信赖
'I trust you completely,' he said.
“我完全信任你,”他说。
He did argue in a general way that the president can't be trusted.
他确实泛泛提过总统不可信赖。
相信(某人会做某事)
That's why I must trust you to keep this secret.
那就是为什么我必须得相信你会保守这个秘密的原因。
They argued that the ruling party could not be trusted to oversee its own removal from power.
他们争辩说不能相信执政党会监督解除自身的权力。
托付;托交
This could make your superiors hesitate to trust you with major responsibilities.
这样会使上级不敢对你委以重任。
I'd trust him with my life.
我愿把终身托付给他。

分享到
重点单词
  • bitternessn. 苦味,悲痛,怨恨
  • subtletyn. 微妙,明敏
  • radiusn. 半径,桡骨,半径范围,辐射区
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • costumen. 服装,剧装 vt. 提供服装,为 ... 设计服装
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务
  • conflictn. 冲突,矛盾,斗争,战斗 vi. 冲突,争执,抵触
  • professionaladj. 职业的,专业的,专门的 n. 专业人员
  • appreciatedvt. 欣赏;感激;领会;鉴别 vi. 增值;涨价
  • overseevt. 监督,监管,监视