美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第10集第16期:像个男人一样干一架
日期:2016-03-04 10:50

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Let's get this out of your system.Go ahead. Fight.

现在就来好好解决吧 快啊 打啊

You want us to what?I'm not gonna fight him, dad.

你要我们什么 我不会跟他打架 爸


I don't think so, sir.You don't fight in there like pansies.

我也不会 先生 别在里面像娘们一样打

You take it outside, fight your battl like men, and move on.

出来像个男人一样狠狠干一架 然后撇开恩怨

Best lesson my dad taught me.So let's settle it.

我父亲这样教我的 开始解决吧

Fight.Come on, dad.It's not gonna happen.

打啊 拜托 老爸 我不会动手的

I said fight!Whoa. What's goin' on out here?

我说动手 你们在干什么

Just lettin' these 2 kids work it out.

让他们自己解决问题啊

We're good here, go back inside.I don't wanna go back inside.

我们很好 你进去吧 我不打算进去

What I want is an answer to my question.

我要你回答我

What's goin' on out here?Who do you think you're talking to?

到底是怎么回事 你知道在和谁说话吗

Do I look like a student?

我看起来像学生吗

No, you look like a full-grown Alpha-male douche bag.

你看起来像一个四肢发达的中年蠢蛋

You don't talk to me like that.I can have your job like this.You do that.

你竟敢对我出言不逊 我一句话 你就可能失业的 如果你那么做

Then it'll be you and me in this parking lot working things out.

那么你我也将在此大干一架 解决问题了

You cool with that?You just marked yourself. Ok.

你觉得行吗 给我小心点 -没问题

重点讲解

1、move on

离去;继续前进

Mr Brooke moved on from Paris to Belgrade.

布鲁克先生离开巴黎,继续前往贝尔格莱德。

What's wrong with his wanting to sell his land and move on?

他想卖掉土地离开这里,这有什么错呢?

命令…(或不要停留走开)

Eventually the police were called to move them on.

终于有人叫来警察驱散他们。

(结束某活动后) 改做别事

She ran this shop for ten years before deciding to move on to fresh challenges.

在决定涉足新的领域时,她经营这家商店已有10年。

His mother, Julia, soon moved on to a new relationship.

他妈妈朱莉娅很快又开始了一段新恋情。


2、work out

想出,得到(解决方法);解(谜)

Negotiators are due to meet later today to work out a compromise.

谈判人员定于今天晚些时候进行会谈,商定一个折中方案。

It took me some time to work out what was causing this.

我花了一些时间才弄清此事的起因。

计算出,解出(数学题答案)

It is proving hard to work out the value of bankrupt firms' assets.

清算破产公司的资产值其实很困难。

When asked what a £40.35 meal for five people would cost each diner, they were unable to work it out.

问到5个人吃一顿饭花了40.35英镑,每人要出多少钱时,他们算不出来。

(如期)发生;进展(顺利)

Things just didn't work out as planned.

事情根本没有按计划进行。

I hope it will work out well.

我希望进展顺利。

分享到
重点单词
  • compromisen. 妥协,折衷,折衷案 vt. 妥协处理,危害 vi.
  • settlev. 安顿,解决,定居 n. 有背的长凳
  • bankruptadj. 破产的,贫穷的,道德败坏的,枯竭的 n. 破产
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后