美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第8集第4期:克隆人
日期:2016-01-06 10:33

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You leavin'?Dad doesn't like it when I stay here too much.

你要走了吗 我在这里待太久 爸爸会不高兴的

Because he misses you, or because he doesn't trust me?

因为他想念你 还是因为他不相信我


Your father's problem is he lacks imagination.

你父亲的问题就是思想僵硬

He thinks I fill your head with all my witchy juju.

他认为我会向你灌输那些女巫法术

He's right.He's always right. That's his other problem.

他说得对 他一向都对 那是他另一个问题了

You need to be wearin' that.

你要戴着那个项链

I gotta get it back to Caroline. It doesn't belong to me.

我要把它还给卡罗琳 那不是我的

Yes, it does. It was your ancestor's,And now it's yours.

不 就是你的 它是你先人的 现在就是你的了

Emily was your ancestor, too. Why don't you wear it?

艾米莉也是你的祖先 为什么你不戴着

It didn't find me. It found you,Protected you.

它没找到我 找到了你 保护了你

A witch's talisman is a powerful tool.Don't be givin' that back to anybody.

女巫的法宝都是强大的道具 不要再给任何人

I just wish it was prettier.You're wallowing.So are you.

如果能更好看点就好了 你在烦恼 你也是

My wallow is legitimate.I was dumped.Yeah. Well, Logan's a jerk.

我的烦恼是合理的 我被甩了 对 罗根是个混蛋

You didi't get a brushoff e-mail Saying, "I'm leaving town. See ya."

又不是你收到那封分手邮件 上面就一句"我要离开了 再见"

Wanna keep it down over there?

你们能不能小声点

Why? What are you doing?Homework.Since when do you do homework?

干嘛 你在做什么 作业 你什么时候开始做作业了

I gotta finish this. I'm way behind,And I have a quiz tomorrow, so...

我要完成这个 我落后了很多 我明天有考试 所以

What do you think?Alien?Some sort of replicant.He can hear you.

你怎么看 外星人? 或者是克隆人 他能听到你们

重点讲解

1、imagination

想象;想象力

Antonia is a woman with a vivid imagination.

安东尼娅是个想象力丰富的女人。

Alistair had a logical mind, and little imagination.

阿利斯泰尔逻辑思维能力很强,但缺乏想象力。

吸引…的注意力;摄人魂魄;引人入胜

Italian football captured the imagination of the nation last season.

上个赛季意大利足球吸引了全国上下的注意。

发人深省;予人启迪

Their films are exciting and really stretch the imagination.

他们的电影非常精彩且发人深省。


2、protect

保护;防护

So, what can women do to protect themselves from heart disease?

那么,女性怎样做才能使自己不得心脏病呢?

A long thin wool coat and a purple headscarf protected her against the wind.

一件薄薄的羊毛长外套和一条紫色的头巾为她挡了风。

(保险单)为…提供保险

Many manufacturers have policies to protect themselves against blackmailers.

许多厂家都购买了保险,以防遭到敲诈。

3、legitimate

合法的;依法的;法律认可的

The French government has condemned the coup in Haiti and has demanded the restoration of the legitimate government.

法国政府对海地政变表示谴责,并要求恢复合法政府的地位。

The government will not seek to disrupt the legitimate business activities of the defendant.

政府无意干扰被告的合法经营活动。

合情理的;有道理的;正当的

That's a perfectly legitimate fear.

怀有这种恐惧完全在情理之中。

The New York Times has a legitimate claim to be a national newspaper.

《纽约时报》有理由称自己是一份全国性报纸。

分享到
重点单词
  • disruptvt. 分裂,干扰,打断,妨碍,使破裂
  • coupn. 政变,砰然的一击,妙计,出乎意料的行动
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • claimn. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物 vt. 要
  • logicaladj. 符合逻辑的,逻辑上的,有推理能力的
  • wooln. 羊毛,毛线,毛织品
  • ancestorn. 祖宗,祖先,原种
  • stretchn. 伸展,张开 adj. 可伸缩的 v. 伸展,张开,
  • defendantn. 被告
  • vividadj. 生动的,鲜艳的,栩栩如生的