美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第8集第17期:生日派对
日期:2016-01-19 11:58

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Yep, I drank yours. Sorry.Thank you.

没错 我把你那杯给喝了 对不起 谢谢你

You weren't supposed to be listening.

你不该偷听我们说话的

I was feeling epic. Whatever.Keep this contained.

我感觉好伟大 说不清 别声张


That's not all.Did you see what did this?

还不止这个 你看见是什么干的吗

Tell me everything you saw.You came.

告诉我你看见了什么 你还是来了

I couldn't miss your hundredth and whatever birthday.

我可不能错过你一百多岁的生日派对

I slim-- I'm slipped.I slipped.Hammered, huh?

我...我滑了 我滑了一下 喝醉了吧

Well... a very nice but not handsome bartender

有个人好但不帅的吧台服务生

Was very kind to me tonight.

今晚很照顾我

Unlike the rest of the global humanverse.

不像其他人那样

Are those curly fries?Coffee for the drunk girl.

那是炸薯圈吗 给这位醉小姐来杯咖啡

Bad night, huh?Baddest.Am I shallow?

今晚不顺心吗 糟透了 我肤浅吗

Heh. Is that a trick question?

嘿 这问题有诈吗

I don't mean to be.I--I wanna be deep.

我也不想肤浅 我也想有内涵

I wanna be, like, the abyss deep.

我想变得 像深渊那般深沉莫测

重点讲解

1、suppose

假定;假设;设想

Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.

假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。

Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.

假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。

(根据所知)认为,推断,料想

The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working...

这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。

I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed...

我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。

我看;要我说;我想

I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.

这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。

I suppose I'd better do some homework.

我看我最好做做功课。


2、contain

装有;容纳

The bag contained a Christmas card.

这个包里装着一张圣诞卡。

Factory shops contain a wide range of cheap furnishings.

工厂车间里陈设着种类繁多的廉价家具。

包含;含有

Greek yogurt contains much less fat than double cream.

希腊酸奶比高脂浓奶油所含脂肪要少得多。

Many cars run on petrol which contains lead.

很多车使用含铅汽油。

(著作、讲话或电影中)包括,包含

This sheet contained a list of problems a patient might like to raise with the doctor.

这张单子列出了病人可能会向医生提出的一系列问题。

The two discs also contain two of Britten's lesser-known song-cycles.

这两张唱片还包含了布里顿两首不甚知名的声乐套曲。

分享到
重点单词
  • abyssn. 深渊,无底洞
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • containvt. 包含,容纳,克制,抑制 vi. 自制
  • containedadj. 泰然自若的,从容的;被控制的 v. 包含;遏制
  • rangen. 范围,行列,射程,山脉,一系列 v. 排列,归类于
  • globaladj. 全球性的,全世界的,球状的,全局的
  • complexadj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的 n. 复合体,综合体,
  • epicn. 史诗,叙事诗 adj. 史诗的,叙事诗的,宏大的,
  • shallowadj. 浅的,薄的 n. 浅滩,浅处 v. 变浅
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成