美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第2集第14期:闻到血腥味
日期:2016-11-16 21:27

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You didn't see anything.I saw your eyes.They glowed.

你什么都没看见 我看见你的眼睛 在发光

Reflection of a car headlight, maybe. That's all.

可能是车前灯的反光 就是这样


Reflection of a car headlight.Yes.You really expect me to believe that?Tyler! Hey, you wanna know what you saw?

是车灯搞的鬼 没错 你真觉得我会相信吗 泰勒 你想知道你看见什么了吗

You saw me get pissed off that I had to pull your delinquent ass out of a fight.

我告诉你 你惹了事 我还得帮你拉架 我超级不爽

Where could she be?What is it? Do you hear her?

她会去哪儿 怎么了 你听到她的声音了吗

What's going on, Stefan? What is it?It's blood.I can smell blood.

出什么事了 斯特凡 怎么了 有血 我闻到血腥味了

He's dead.I killed him.What's wrong with me?

他死了 我杀了他 我这是怎么了

Hey. Hey, it's OK.I can help you.You can?Yeah. I have to.

没事的 我可以帮你 真的吗 当然 这是我该做的

What are you going to do?The only thing I can do.I'm gonna kill you.

你会怎么帮我 做我唯一能做的 杀了你

Please don't. I don't want to die.Yeah, but you're already dead.

拜托 不要 我不想死 我知道 但你已经死了

No, I'm not.Don't say that.OK? Just help me.OK OK? just OK.Help me, please.OK, OK, OK.Please. Please.

不 我没死 别这么说 快帮帮我 好 好吗 快...好 帮我 求你了 好的 好的 拜托 求求你

词汇解析

1、expect

预期;预料;期待

a council workman who expects to lose his job in the next few weeks.

预计自己在接下来的几周里会丢掉工作的市政工人

They no longer expect corporate profits to improve.

他们不再期待公司利润会增长。

要求;认为应当得到;指望

He wasn't expecting our hospitality.

他没有指望我们会盛情款待。

I do expect to have some time to myself in the evenings.

我确实希望晚上能有些属于自己的时间。

怀孕

She was expecting another baby.

她又怀孕了。

I hear Dawn's expecting again.

我听说唐又怀孕了。


2、fight

与…作斗争;坚决反对

Mother Teresa is an elderly nun who has devoted her life to fighting poverty.

德肋撒嬷嬷是一位毕生致力于消除贫困事业的年迈修女。

More units to fight forest fires are planned.

计划设立更多单位防控森林火灾。

进行(战斗、对抗等);打(仗)

The two men fought a battle over land and water rights.

这两个男人为土地和水的使用权发生了争斗。

In the latest incident at the weekend police fought a gun battle with a gang which used hand grenades against them.

在周末发生的最近一起暴力事件中,警方与向他们投掷手榴弹的一伙匪徒展开了枪战。

分享到