美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第2集10:青春洋溢
日期:2015-09-15 11:55

(单词翻译:单击)

美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第2集10:青春洋溢

Elena.I didn't know you were coming over.

埃琳娜 我不知道你要来

I know. I should have called, I just...

我知道 我本该打个电话的 我...

Oh, don't be silly. You're welcome any time.

别傻了 我们家随时欢迎你


Isn't she, Stefan?

对吧 斯特凡

You know I should break out the family photo albums

我该把家庭相册拿出来

Or some home movies.

或者一些家庭录像

But...I have to warn you.

但是...我得提醒你

He wasn't always such a looker.

他可不是一直都这么帅气

Thank you for stopping by, Elena.

谢谢你来访 埃琳娜

Nice to see you.

很高兴见到你

Yeah, I should probably go.

我想我该走了

It was nice to meet you, Damon.

很高兴认识你 达蒙

Great meeting you too, Elena.

也非常高兴见到你 埃琳娜

Stefan?Stefan?

斯特凡 斯特凡

Great gal.

正点

She's got spunk.

她真是青春洋溢啊

You on the other hand look pooped.

相反 你倒是显得萎靡不振了

Did you over-exert yourself today?

你今天过度消耗能力了吗

Let me guess... Hospital.

我猜猜...医院

Someone had to clean up your mess.

总得有人收拾你的烂摊子

Well were you successful?

那你成功了吗

Did the powers of persuasion work?

控制住那女孩了吗

Remember if you don't feed properly

记住 如果你不吸人血的话

None of those little tricks work right.

那些小把戏不会有用的

How long was Elena here?

埃琳娜来了多久

Were you worried, Stefan?

你担心了吗 斯特凡

Scared we may be doomed to repeat the past?

害怕我们之间又历史重演吗

Isn't that why you play

这就是你为何玩

Your little game "I'm a high school human"?

"我是个高中生" 的游戏吗

- I'm not playing any game. - Of course you are.-

我没有玩游戏 -你就是

We both know

我们都很清楚

The closest you'll ever get to humanity

你和人类距离最近的时候

Is when you rip it open and feed on it.

就是撕裂他们 吸干他们血的时候

What kind of game are you playing...Damien?

你到底在玩什么游戏 达蒙

Guess you'll just have to wait and see, won't you?

你只能拭目以待 不是吗

重点讲解

1、come over

(尤指奇怪或意外的感觉)支配,影响

As I entered the corridor which led to my room that eerie feeling came over me.

走进通往我房间的走廊时,那种怪异恐怖的感觉包围了我。

I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me.

对不起,我不知道自己是怎么回事。

开始觉得;突然表现得

When Connie pours her troubles out to him, Joe comes over all sensitive.

当康妮向他倾诉自己的烦恼时,乔显得极为体贴。

Now you are coming over all puritanical about nothing.

你太古板了,其实没什么事。

给人以…印象;显得

You come over as a capable and amusing companion.

你给人的感觉是一个能干、风趣的同伴。

He came over well — perhaps a little pompous, but nevertheless honest and straightforward.

他给人的印象很好,可能显得有点自大,不过还是很诚实和直率。

2、break out

(战争、战斗或疾病)爆发

He was 29 when war broke out.

战争爆发时他才29岁。

I was in a nightclub in Brixton and a fight broke out.

当时我在布里克斯顿的一家夜总会里,那里发生了一场斗殴。

越狱;逃跑

The two men broke out of their cells and cut through a perimeter fence.

这两个人逃出牢房,并越过了围墙。

摆脱(单调刻板的状况)

It's taken a long time to break out of my own conventional training.

我花了很长时间才摆脱掉自身所受的传统训练的羁绊。

If her marriage becomes too restrictive, she will break out and seek new horizons.

如果她的婚姻对她约束太多,她会挣脱出来寻找新的天地。

布满(汗水);出(疹子)

A person who is allergic to cashews may break out in a rash when he consumes these nuts...

对腰果过敏的人吃了这些坚果后身上可能会出疹子。

A line of sweat broke out on her forehead and she thought she might faint.

她的额头上冒出一串汗珠,她以为自己可能会晕过去。


分享到