美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第12集第13期:不该把日记随便给别人
日期:2016-04-07 20:17

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Seriously? Is that for me?Do you see anyone else in the vicinity?Do you need something?

你真要这样吗 和我说话吗 还有别人吗 你需要什么吗

Are you mad at me or something?No, Care. I'm not mad. I--Well, then why are you being so weird?

你是生我的气还是怎么了 没有 卡罗琳 没生气 我...那就解释一下为什么你怪怪的


I'm not. I'm working.You're avoiding.No. I have a table to clean.

没有啊 我在工作 你在逃避 没有 我得去擦桌子了

You know, that's the kind of thing that washed-up jocks do to make a living.

要知道 这种事情是 不成器的运动员为了生存要做的

You don't go to school here.You know, you don't have to help.Oh, I don't mind. It's fun.

你不在这里上学 没必要来帮忙的 我不介意 很好玩啊

Oh, um, yeah. Before I forget,Can I borrow your anctor's journal?Why?

有件事不提我怕一会儿会忘 我能借用一下你祖先的日记吗 为什么

You said I could read it.Uh, I don't have it.

你说过我可以看的 日记不在我手上

Oh, obviously you didn't bring it here,Uh, but I can walk you home.

我知道你没带来 不过我可以跟你一起去家里拿

No. I mean, I gave it to my history teacher.Wait. Why did you give it to him?

不是 我是说 我把日记给历史老师了 等等 为什么要给他

Because he wanted to read it.You know, you shouldn't be giving that to just anybody.

因为他想看一看 你真不该把日记随便给别人

But I should give it to you?Loan. Loan it to me.Well, I loaned it to Mr.Saltzman.

只能给你吗 是借 只是借给我 那就算我借给萨尔茨曼老师了

Maybe he's in his classroom. We can get it back.What's the big deal with the stupid journal?

也许他在教室里 我们可以要回来 不就一本破日记 有什么大不了的

Your eye.Um, there's something in it.Forget it. I gotta go.

你的眼睛 有东西落进去了 算了吧 我走了

Maybe he's not gonna show.You mean we did all this dancing for nothing?

也许他不会再出现了吧 我们白跳了吗

Ahh. The horror.I'm really sorry for all this.It's my choice.

我一直恐惧到现在 我真的很抱歉 是我自己选的

I decided to be here.I officially signed up for it,so I don't wanna hear you apologizing anymore.

我决定来当诱饵 正式报名参与的 所以我不想再听到你的道歉

Show me how it's done in the fifties.Uh, no.Come on. One move?

展示一下五十年代是怎么跳这个舞的 不要 来 就一个动作嘛

重点讲解

1、wash up

洗餐具

I ran some hot water and washed up.

我放了一些热水把餐具洗了。

I bet you make breakfast and wash up their plates, too.

我肯定是你做的早餐并且清洗了他们的餐具。

退潮留下;(海水或河水)冲刷后留下

Thousands of herring and crab are washed up on the beaches during every storm.

每次暴风雨过后海滩上都会留下数不尽的鲱鱼和螃蟹。

The fossils appear to be an early form of seaweed washed up on a beach.

这些化石看上去是被海水冲上岸的一种早期的水藻。


2、obvious

明显的;显然的;无疑的

the need to rectify what is an obvious injustice.

矫正明显不公的需要

Determining how the Democratic challenger would conduct his presidency isn't quite so obvious.

这位民主党挑战者将如何履行总统职务还不能明确判断。

不必要的;无新意的;缺乏想象力的

There are some very obvious phrases that we all know or certainly should know better than to use.

我们都知道或是肯定应该知道有些说法已毫无新意,最好避免使用。

分享到
重点单词
  • rectifyvt. 订正,矫正,改正
  • crabn. 蟹 v. 捕蟹,使横行 n. 爱争吵的人 n. [
  • democraticadj. 民主的,大众的,平等的
  • loann. 贷款,借出,债权人 v. 借,供应货款,借给
  • conductn. 行为,举动,品行 v. 引导,指挥,管理 vt.
  • obviousadj. 明显的,显然的
  • challengern. 挑战者