美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第22集第14期:不被感情左右
日期:2016-10-10 20:21

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

What are you doing here?Anna's dead.

你在这做什么 安娜死了

I figured that once they took her away.

他们带走她时 我就猜到了

I know you cared about her.Yeah, I did.I saw her killed.

我知道你很在乎她 没错 是的 我亲眼见她被杀


I was watching and all I could think about was,I wanted to help her.But I couldn't.

我眼睁睁看着 唯一能想到就是 我想救她的 却无能为力

Why are you telling me all this?

为什么告诉我这些

I took away your suffering once before.I can do it again.But it's your choice.

我曾经抹掉你的痛苦记忆 现在我还可以这么做 但现在选择权在你

Look...I know you think you took it away,But it's still there.

听着 我知道 你以为你抹掉了我的记忆 但其实痛苦还在

Even if I can't remember why,I still feel empty.Alone.

即使我记不起原因 但我仍然感到空虚 孤独

And making me forget won't fix it.It won't fix what's really wrong.

抹去我的记忆 却无法抚平我的伤痛 因为这无法抹去痛苦的根源

What I did to Vicki was wrong.Sorry for my part.

我对薇姬所做的事 是个错误 我很抱歉

Anna said that vampires don't have to feel pain;

安娜说 吸血鬼不用被痛苦折磨

that they could turn it off if they shut out their humanity.

收起人性的一面 就可以不被感情左右

That's very true.Is it easier that way?Is what easier?Life.

没错 那样更轻松些吗 什么更轻松 生活

词汇解析

1、figure

数字;(尤指)统计数字

It would be very nice if we had a true figure of how many people in this country haven't got a job.

如果我们能得到该国失业人口的真实数字就好了。

It will not be long before the inflation figure starts to fall.

过不了多久,通货膨胀率就会开始下降。

位数

Inflation, which has usually been in single figures, is running at more than 12%.

通常保持在个位数的通货膨胀率现在已超过了12%。

Crawley, with 14, was the only other player to reach double figures.

克劳利拿到 14 分,是仅有的另外一个得分达两位数的球员。

人影;身影

Alistair saw the dim figure of Rose in the chair.

阿利斯泰尔看见了坐在椅子里的罗丝的模糊身影。

She waited, standing on the bridge, until his figure vanished against the grey backdrop of the Palace.

她站在桥上,一直等到他的身影消失在宫殿灰色的阴影中。


2、turn off

驶离,离开(…路);转弯;拐入旁路

The truck turned off the main road along the gravelly track which led to the farm.

卡车驶离大路,沿着通向农场的碎石小道行进。

He turned off only to find he was trapped in a town square with no easy exit.

他转入岔路,却发现自己困在了一个难觅出口的市镇广场。

关上;关掉;截断,切断(…的供应)

The light's a bit too harsh. You can turn it off.

灯光有点太刺眼了。你可以把灯关掉。

I have to get up and turn off the radio.

我必须起床关上收音机。

分享到
重点单词
  • inflationn. 膨胀,通货膨胀
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • harshadj. 粗糙的,使人不舒服的,刺耳的,严厉的,大约的
  • dimadj. 暗淡的,模糊的,笨的 v. 使暗淡,使失去光泽
  • humanityn. 人类,人性,人道,慈爱,(复)人文学科
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • backdropn. 背景幕,背景