美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第5集19:相互信任
日期:2015-11-22 18:30

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad.
对不起 我并不想惹你生气
Well, what are we doing, partying in a cemetery
我们在干嘛 和一群窝囊废
- With a bunch of losers? - Those are my friends.
在墓地里开派对 -他们是我的朋友


They're waste of space small-town lifers.
他们只是一群浪费地方的乡巴佬
Yeah? What am I?You're different, Vick.No, you are.
是吗 那我呢 你不一样 薇姬 不一样的是你
You're the kid with the big house Who's acting out because his parents died.
你是家大业大的阔少爷 只是因为父母双亡才变成这样
Guess what-- You'll get over it.
猜猜怎么着 你会挺过去的
You will pull yourself together, move on,
你会振作起来 继续前进
And one day tell your kids stories About your dark period growing up.
将来某天会给你的孩子们讲述 你成长历程中这段黑色时期
And I'll still be here, waiting tables at the Grill,
而我则还在这里 在格尔酒吧当服务生
Partying at the cemetery With a bunch of waste of space small-town lifers.
在墓地里开派对 跟一群浪费地方的乡下窝囊废鬼混
Go home, Jeremy.If I want to feel like crap about myself,
你走吧 杰里米 如果我想让自己感觉很下贱
I'll just go back to Tyler.Hey, have you seen Elena?
我会回去找泰勒 看到埃琳娜了吗
No, not for a while.You think she went home?Not sure. - Thanks.Hey.
没有 有一会没见了 她回家了吗 不确定 -谢谢 等等
I'm not saying this for you.
我说这些话不是为了你
I'm saying it for her.But she's big on trust.
我是为了她 总之她很注重相互的信任
So whatever you're holding back from her,
所以不论你对她隐瞒着什么
The more you try to hide it,The more she won't stop till she figures it out.
你越想隐瞒 她就越不会罢休 直至弄清楚为止
This is Michael Fell Reporting to you from the Salvatore boarding house,
这是迈克尔·费尔 在塞尔瓦托公寓为您带来的现场报道
Where a brutal animal attack has ended in tragedy.
一起残忍的动物袭击案在此以悲剧告终
Ok, they're bringing out the bodies.
他们正把尸体运出来
See if you can get closer.Is that the nephew?
看能不能拍个特写 门后的是那个侄子吗

重点讲解

1、get over
从(不快或疾病中)恢复过来
It took me a very long time to get over the shock of her death.
得知她去世的消息我惊愕不已,很长时间才缓过劲来。
克服,战胜(问题、困难)
How would they get over that problem, he wondered?
他们会怎么解决那个问题?他寻思着。
(向…)讲清;使明白
We have got to get the message over to the young that smoking isn't cool.
我们要让年轻人认识到抽烟并不是什么很酷的事情。
2、grow up
长大成人;成熟
She grew up in Tokyo.
她在东京长大。
别犯傻;别孩子气
It's time you grew up.
你该懂事了。
形成;兴起;逐渐发展
A variety of heavy industries grew up alongside the port.
各种重工业沿着港口逐渐发展起来。
3、hold back
(使)犹豫;(使)退缩
The administration had several reasons for holding back.
政府因为几个原因而犹豫不决。
Melancholy and mistrust of men hold her back.
忧郁的性格和对男人的不信任使她裹足不前。
阻挡;阻止
Stagnation in home sales is holding back economic recovery.
国内销售的停滞不前正阻碍着经济复苏。
Jake wanted to wake up, but sleep held him back.
杰克想要醒来,但睡意使他又沉入梦乡。
抑制住,忍住(眼泪、笑声等)
She kept trying to hold back her tears.
她一直在试图抑制住眼泪。
He could no longer hold back convulsive laughter.
他再也忍不住,前俯后仰地大笑起来。

分享到
重点单词
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • recoveryn. 恢复,复原,痊愈
  • stagnationn. 停滞
  • varietyn. 多样,种类,杂耍
  • grilln. 烤架,铁格子,烧烤(食物) vt. (在烤架上)烤
  • melancholyn. 忧沉,悲哀,愁思 adj. 忧沉的,使人悲伤的,愁
  • administrationn. 行政,管理,行政部门
  • mistrustn. 不信任,疑惑 v. 不信任,疑惑
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • brutaladj. 野蛮的,残暴的