美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第15集第8期:喝马鞭草茶
日期:2016-05-21 15:35

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I was doing research,and I dug up all this stuff about this small town in Virginia near where I grew up.

我在做研究 我寻找了所有关于 弗吉尼亚州我出生地附近的一个小镇的资料

It's isolated, out of the way, and quiet,And every now and then, people die mysteriously,and they say that it's animal attacks.

是个安静 偏僻的小镇 孤立地存在着 不时还有人神秘死亡 他们说那是动物袭击


Except, these bodies are drained of blood.It's vampires. It has to be.OK.

但是这些人都是因为被吸干血而死 肯定是吸血鬼干的 一定是 好吧

I'll get my garlic and holy water,And then maybe, just maybe... No.

我去准备好大蒜和圣水 然后也许 也许 不要

We can get some sleep.Come here. No.Look, this is why I love you,

我们可以先睡会儿 过来 不要 我就爱你这点

because you believe in all of this stuff,so much so that you're making a degree out of it.

你相信所有神鬼玄学的东西 甚至都为此修了个学位

You're like Mulder except hotter and a girl.This is not a joke, Rick.

你简直就像穆德 但你是个性感女郎 我没开玩笑 里克

You think that this is cute,but I'm gonna prove it.And Mulder was right in the end.

你觉得这很可爱 但是我要证明这是真的 最后也证明穆德是对的啊

They came to the game for us.The football team hadn't won in years.

观众来看比赛其实是为了看我们 那支球队很多年都没赢过了

We were the stars.Well, Izzie was.But I was a damn good backup.Heh. This is great. Thank you.You're welcome.

我们才是明星 伊兹才是明星 但我也是个好替补 真不错 谢谢 不客气

You haven't touched your tea.What is this?Oh, it's just some herbal mixture

你还没喝过我给你泡的茶呢 这是什么 只是些混合草药茶

Vervain?You know.Know what?You didn't invite me in,And you're serving vervain tea.You know.

马鞭草 你知道 知道什么 你刚才没邀请我进来 现在你又给我喝马鞭草茶 你知道

I think that you should probably leave.Wait. What are you not telling me?Please, leave Now.

我想你或许该走了 等等 你还有什么是没告诉我的 请你离开 立刻

重点讲解

1、invite

邀请

She invited him to her 26th birthday party in New Jersey.

她邀请他去参加她在新泽西举行的 26 岁生日聚会。

I invited her in for a coffee.

我请她进来喝杯咖啡。

(正式)邀请,请求,要求

At a future date, managers will be invited to apply for a management buy-out.

在将来的某天,经理们将受邀进行管理层收购。

The person concerned would be shown the evidence in private and invited to stand down.

将会向有关人员私下出示该证据,并要求其暂时离开证人席。

招致;诱发;引发

I realise that an Englishman who generalises about Ireland invites trouble.

我意识到英国人如果对爱尔兰问题加以泛化的话会招惹麻烦。

Their refusal to compromise will inevitably invite more criticism from the UN.

他们拒绝妥协必然会引发联合国的更多批评。

xxgrjmay21.jpg

2、touch

触摸;接触;碰到

Her tiny hands gently touched my face.

她的小手轻轻触摸我的脸庞。

Don't touch that dial

不要碰那个刻度盘。

轻击;轻碰

He scored the first time he touched the ball

他第一次触球就得分了。

As the aeroplane went down the runway the wing touched a pile of rubble.

飞机降落沿跑道滑行的时候机翼擦到了一堆碎石。

(与否定词连用,尤用于受到指责时)伤害,攻击,破坏

Pearce remained adamant, saying 'I didn't touch him'.

皮尔斯仍旧坚定不移地说:“我没有碰过他。”

I was in the garden. I never touched the sandwiches.

我那时在花园里。我根本没动三明治。

分享到