美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第5集第9期:沟通是恋爱之本
日期:2017-01-09 20:44

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Ok. When?I don't know.I saw her, Stefan.

好吧 那什么时候 我不知道 我见过她 斯特凡

It's like we're the same person.How could you hate her and be in love with me?

我们俩看上去像同一个人 你怎么可能一边恨她一边爱我


You're reaching. I'm not-- I'm not Damon.

你在乱猜 我不是 我又不是达蒙

How about we don't bring Damon into this right now?

现在别把达蒙扯进来行吗

You know, I can't...I can't do this anymore, Elena.Fine, Stefan. Whatever.

你要知道 我不能 我再也坚持不下去了 埃琳娜 行 斯特凡 随便你

Relationships are about communication.

沟通是恋爱之本啊

Hey, where's mine?Have at it.Thanks for having us over.

我的酒呢 在这儿 谢谢你邀请我们来

I think Sarah's got a thing for Jeremy.Well, good for Sarah.

我觉得萨拉看上杰里米了 挺般配的

I'm really embarrassed about slutting it up with you that day at the swimming hole.

那天在深水潭和你调情的事 真是不好意思

I'm really not like that, I promise you.No need to apologize.

我其实不是那种人 真的 不用道歉

Friends? Yeah. Sure.Can I see?Uh, no. No. No way.

还算朋友吧 当然 我能看看吗 不 不行

I want to see.Yeah, let's see.What's Van Gogh got going on?

我想看看 咱们来看看吧 看看我们的梵高画了些什么

Ok. Yeah. Check it out.Ooh. Scary demon-wolf-thing.

好吧 那就看吧 吓人的恶狼

词汇解析

1、promise

承诺;保证;答应

The post office has promised to resume first class mail delivery to the area on Friday.

邮局承诺于星期五恢复对这个地区第一类邮件的递送。

He had promised that the rich and privileged would no longer get preferential treatment.

他已经保证富人和特权阶层不会再得到优惠待遇。

答应给予;承诺给予;保证让…得到

In 1920 the great powers promised them an independent state.

1920年,列强承诺让他们成为一个独立的国家。

The officers promise a return to multiparty rule.

这些官员承诺恢复多党统治。

诺言;承诺;保证

If you make a promise, you should keep it.

如果做出了承诺,就应该遵守。

The program has lived up to its promise to promote family welfare.

这个项目恪守了其改善家庭福利的承诺。


2、go on

继续做

Unemployment is likely to go on rising this year.

今年的失业人数可能会继续上升。

I'm all right here. Go on with your work.

我这里很好,你继续工作吧。

进行;发生

While this conversation was going on, I was listening with earnest attention.

这场对话进行的时候,我聚精会神地听着。

I don't know what's going on.

我不知道发生了什么事。

(做完某事后)进而,接着(做另一件事)

Alliss retired from golf in 1969 and went on to become a successful broadcaster.

阿利斯于1969年从高尔夫球界退役,继而成为一名成功的节目主持人。

She went on to say that she had discussed it with the Canadian foreign minister.

她接着又说她已同加拿大外长就此进行了磋商。

分享到