美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第13集第11期:一辈子的朋友
日期:2016-04-23 14:04

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Well?Admit it.I can't sing.No. You were great.Come on, totally trashed a Metallica song.

怎么样 说实话吧 我唱歌没天分 不 你很棒 金属乐队的歌完全被我毁了

Well, first mistake, Metallica karaoke?Well, at least I could admit it.

第一个错误 就不该选金属乐队的歌 至少我承认错误


The woman with the tattoos loved you.Yeah, well, next time, I'm going to throw out my Pearl Jam.

那个有纹身的女人喜欢你 是吗 下次 我要唱珍珠果酱乐队的歌

Next time?Yeah.So, uh,What are your friends up to tonight?They're all doing their own thing.

下次吗 对 那么 你的朋友们今晚在干什么呢 他们在忙自己的事

Caroline's at her dad's, Elena's with her boyfriend.Elena Gilbert, right?

卡罗琳在她父亲家 埃琳娜跟男友在一起 是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特吗

Yeah, I remember. You guys used to hang out.She's my best friend.

对 有印象 你们常在一起玩 她是我最好的朋友

Yeah, my friends, they all moved away after graduation,And I didn't.

是啊 我的朋友 毕业后他们都各奔东西了 但我没有

So we just kind of drifted apart.Oh. Elena and I are bonded for life.

所以我们的关系有点疏远了 埃琳娜和我会是一辈子的朋友

I can't imagine it either way.That tight, huh?She's my sister. I mean, I'd die for her.

无法想象我们分开了会怎样 死党哈 她像是我的姐妹 我可以为她去死

Who took it? I don't know.You know what, it's that teacher.There's something really off about him.

被谁拿去了 我不知道 知道吗 是那个老师 那个老师很古怪

No, he doesn't know anything.Somebody got to him right before me.Who else knew it was there?

不 他对此一无所知 有人捷足先登了 还有谁知道日记在他手上

No. Damon, leave him out of it!Why, what's the big deal?Damon!So...

不 达蒙 别把他卷入此事 为什么 有什么大不了的 达蒙 那...

I heard you found a really cool journal from back in the day.Who else did you show it to? Huh?

我听说你发现一本很神秘的老日记 你还拿给谁看过了

Don't ask questions, just U're kidding me, right?

别问为什么 回答我 你们开玩笑的吧

Jer, did you tell anyone other than Alaric Saltzman About Jonathan Gilbert's journal?

杰 除了阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 你还把日记的事告诉谁了

Why is everybody so obsessed with that thing?Who else did you tell?Just that girl Snna. The hot weird one?

为什么所有人都对那本日记感兴趣 你还告诉谁了 只有安娜 那个漂亮古怪的女孩儿

Yeah. Wait, who is Anna?That's what I want to find out.How do you know her?I just know her.

对 等等 安娜是谁 我正要查清楚 你怎么认识她的 就是认识啊

She wants me to meet her at the Grill tonight.Perfect. I'll drive.Come on. Ok.

她今晚约我在格尔酒吧见 很好 我开车送你 走吧 好的

重点讲解

1、hang out

晾晒(洗好的衣物)

I was worried I wouldn't be able to hang my washing out.

我担心自己没法把洗好的衣服晾出去。

闲逛,逗留

I often used to hang out in supermarkets.

我过去经常在超市里逛个没完。

We can just hang out and have a good time.

我们可以只是闲逛一下,开开心。


2、admit

(常指不情愿地)承认,供认

I am willing to admit that I do make mistakes.

我愿意承认我确实会犯错。

Up to two thirds of 14 to 16 year olds admit to buying drink illegally.

14到16岁的青少年中多达2/3的人承认非法买过酒。

接受(入院);收治

She was admitted to hospital with a soaring temperature.

她因发高烧被送进医院。

He was admitted yesterday for treatment of blood clots in his lungs.

他昨天入院治疗肺部的血块。

准许…加入;接纳;招收

He was admitted to the Academie Culinaire de France.

他获准加入法兰西厨艺学会。

The Parachute Regiment could be forced to admit women.

伞兵团可能会被迫招收女性。

分享到
重点单词
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • grilln. 烤架,铁格子,烧烤(食物) vt. (在烤架上)烤
  • temperaturen. 温度,气温,体温,发烧
  • obsessedadj. 着迷的
  • pearln. 珍珠 v. (用珍珠)装饰,呈珍珠状 adj. 珍