美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第1集13:青梅竹马
日期:2015-08-30 09:59

(单词翻译:单击)

美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第1集13:青梅竹马

I like Bonnie, she seems like a good friend.

我喜欢邦妮 像是个好朋友

- Best friend in the world.- And Matt,

-世上最好的朋友 -而马特

He can't seem to, uh, take his eyes off of us.

他一直盯着我们不放


Matt's that friend since childhood

马特和我算是青梅竹马

That you start dating

我和他恋爱

Because you owe it to yourselves

是因为觉得该给自己一个机会

to see if you can be more.

看能否和他有结果

And?

然后呢

And then my parents died,

然后我父母去世了

And everything changes.

一切都变了

Anyway, Matt and I,

不论如何 马特和我

Together we just, I don't know,

在一起 我不知道

It wasn't, um...

不够...

It wasn't...

没有...

Passionate.

激情

No.


No, it wasn't passionate.

没有一点激情

Hey, um, are you ok?

你还好吗

Your eye, it just, it's--

你的眼睛 有点...

Yeah, no. It's, um, it's nothing.

不 没事

Are you thirsty? I'm gonna get us a drink.

你渴了吗 我去拿点喝的

Jeremy?

杰里米

Is that you?

是你吗

Jeremy?

杰里米

重点讲解

1、Passionate

热情的;狂热的

his passionate commitment to peace.

他热情满怀地献身于和平事业

I'm a passionate believer in public art.

我是公共艺术的狂热信徒。

热恋的;情欲强烈的

a beautiful, passionate woman of twenty-six.

美丽而炽烈的26岁女子

the story of a passionate love affair.

热恋故事

2、seem

好像;似乎;看来

We heard a series of explosions. They seemed quite close by.

我们听到一连串的爆炸声,似乎就在附近。

Everyone seems busy except us.

除了我们,大家好像都很忙碌。

(在描述自己的感觉、想法、经历时用于缓和语气)好像,似乎

I seem to have lost all my self-confidence.

我好像已经自信全无。

I seem to remember giving you very precise instructions.

我好像记得给过你非常明确的指示。

似乎不能;好像无法

No matter how hard I try I cannot seem to catch up on all the bills.

无论怎么努力,我好像就是无法付清所有的账单。

Kim's mother couldn't seem to stop crying.

金的母亲似乎要哭个没完。

3、thirsty

渴的;干渴的

If a baby is thirsty, it feeds more often.

婴儿要是渴了,就会吃得更频繁。

Drink whenever you feel thirsty during exercise.

运动过程中渴了就喝点水。

渴望的;渴求的

People should understand how thirsty for revenge they are.

人们应该理解他们复仇的愿望是多么强烈。


分享到