美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第7集第20期:敲响了警钟
日期:2017-04-01 20:41

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You ever felt it before?I mean, around family.My grams.

你以前有过吗 仅限家人之间 我的外祖母

My mother is Johanna,first cousin, twice removed from Pauline,niece of Sheila AKA.Grams?

我的母亲叫约翰娜 第一代表亲 宝琳的孙女 也是新罗的侄女 新罗就是 我的外祖母


We're related?Yeah, we kinda are.It's nice to meet you, Bonnie.

我们有血缘关系 我想是的 很高兴见到你 邦妮

Seeing you tonight was a wake up call for me.

今晚见到你给我敲响了警钟

I gotta stop letting vampires control me.

我不能再让吸血鬼控制我了

So thank you for that.Please, don't leave.

谢谢你 等等 别走

I have so many questions.

我有好多问题要问你

I don't wanna be in the middle either.I hate it.

我也不想介入这些事之中 我恨这些事

How do I stay out of it?

我怎样才能置身事外

Unlike me, you're one of the good ones, Bonnie.

和我不一样 你是好人 邦妮

The middle of it is exactly where you need to be.

你应当置身事中

You take care, cos.Don't worry, you'll see me again.

保重 小表妹 不用担心 我们会再见面的

Yeah. I was gonna head home. Can I offer you a ride?

我要回家了 需要我载你一程吗

Are you ok?When did you get your driver's license?

你还好吗 你什么时候拿到驾照的

I'm not a kid anymore, Bonnie.I'd love a ride home.

我不再是个小孩子了 邦妮 载我回家吧

词汇解析

1、exactly

精确地;确切地;正好

Each corner had a guard tower, each of which was exactly ten meters in height.

每个角落都有一座警戒塔,每座警戒塔正好10米高。

Agnew's car pulled into the driveway at exactly five o'clock.

阿格纽的车在5点整驶入了车道。

根本不;决不

This was not exactly what I wanted to hear.

这根本不是我想听到的。

Sailing is not exactly cheap.

帆船运动根本就不便宜。

(用于问句中,表示不赞成)到底,具体

What exactly do you mean?

你到底什么意思?

Exactly what are you looking for?

你到底在找什么?


2、control

(对机构、地方、体系等的)控制权,支配权

The restructuring involves Mr Ronson giving up control of the company.

这次改组涉及龙森先生放弃对公司的控制权。

The first aim of his government would be to establish control over the republic's territory.

他这届政府的首要目标是确立对共和国领土的控制权。

控制(能力);支配(能力)

He lost control of his car.

他的汽车失控了。

Some teachers have more control over pupils than their parents have.

有的老师比小学生的父母更能管得住他们。

分享到