美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第12集第3期:如此多愁善感
日期:2016-03-28 13:27

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

It's so pretty.Thank you.God, it'll go with, like, everything.

真漂亮 谢谢你 那小项链简直百搭啊

What's the occasion?No occasion. Just a little friend gift.

为什么要送我东西 没为什么 就是朋友间送的小礼物嘛


Lesbian friend necklace?'cause we're freaky like that?

"拉拉好友"项链吗 因为我们真的很像拉拉

Your friendship is important to me.Why are you being so mushy?

我很重视与你的友谊 你为何突然如此多愁善感

Because you've been avoiding me,And I wanted you to know that whatever is going on with you and Matt, it's ok.

因为你一直在躲着我 我希望你知道 不管你和马特 是什么关系 我都不介意

I was gonna talk to you about that.I was, but there's just not much to say.

我本来想和你谈这事的 真的 但又觉得没什么可说的

We've hung out a couple times.That's it, but...I just feel like we've peaked as friends.

我们约了几次会 仅此而已 我觉得我们现在是朋友之上 恋人未满

This is weird.I shouldn't be talking to you about this.

太奇怪了 我不该和你说这些的

It's weird. It's weird, right?It's a little weird, but...

很奇怪 很奇怪对吧 是有点奇怪

If it's what you and Matt want then it's not about me.

,如果你和马特是真心喜欢对方 那就与我无关了

It's all about you.Matt's not over you, and we all know it.

怎么可能与你无关 马特忘不了你 我们都清楚

I'm with Stefan now.Matt understands that. He knows he has to move on.

我现在和斯特凡在一起 马特明白的 他知道他该向前看了

Matt Donovan. What do you know?Ben McKittrick. What's up, man?Rough season, bud.Yeah.

马特·多诺万 好久不见啊 本·麦克瑞克 怎么样 老兄 本赛季不好过啊 伙计 是啊

It's kind of hard to recover when you have to forfeit half your games.

一半比赛都未参加 要想恢复状态很难啊

You gonna be workin' here?Yep, followin' in your footsteps,minus the states championship.

你要在这里工作吗 是呀 跟随你的脚步 不过我可不是州冠军

Well, can't all be football Gods.Yeah.So what's the plan? Cook line?Busboy.

不是所有人都能成球星 没错 那你想做什么 厨师吗 服务员

重点讲解

1、occasion

时刻;时候;时节;场合

I often think fondly of an occasion some years ago at Covent Garden.

我时常愉快地回想起几年前在科文特花园的一个时刻。

Mr Davis has been asked on a number of occasions.

戴维斯先生曾多次被问及。

重大活动;仪式;庆典

Taking her with me on official occasions has been a challenge.

带着她出席正式场合对我来说一直是个挑战。

It will be a unique family occasion.

这将是一次特别的家庭聚会。

机会;时机

It is an occasion for all the family to celebrate.

这是个值得举家庆祝的时刻。

It is always an important occasion for setting out government policy.

这历来都是阐明政府政策的重要时机。

xxgrjmar28.jpg

2、recover

恢复健康;复原

He is recovering from a knee injury.

他的膝伤正在康复。

A policeman was recovering in hospital last night after being stabbed.

一名警员昨夜被刺伤之后入院进行康复治疗。

(从不开心或不愉快的经历中)恢复,复原

a tragedy from which he never fully recovered.

他一直未能完全从中走出的悲剧

Her plane broke down and it was 18 hours before she got there. It took her three days to recover.

她乘坐的飞机出了故障,18个小时后她才到达那里。之后她花了3天时间才完全恢复过来。

分享到
重点单词
  • championshipn. 锦标赛,冠军,拥护
  • celebratev. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬
  • necklacen. 项链
  • challengen. 挑战 v. 向 ... 挑战
  • budn. 芽,花蕾 vi. 发芽,萌芽 vt. 使发芽
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • uniqueadj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的
  • forfeitn. 没收物,罚金,丧失 vt. 没收,丧失 adj.
  • settingn. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲 动词